Home » Audio » Movies & Music » The Davinci Code; Redux The Shocker
Re: The Davinci Code; Redux The Shocker [message #6914 is a reply to message #6910] Tue, 30 May 2006 06:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Manualblock is currently offline  Manualblock
Illuminati (13th Degree)
I see you are right; I misunderstood your question above; I thought you asked me what did I think of the possibility Jesus was married. See how easy it is to mis-read a post? And there I am typing away like a nut answering that question. I have to read more closely in the future.

Re: The Davinci Code; Redux The Shocker [message #6915 is a reply to message #6913] Tue, 30 May 2006 07:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Damir is currently offline  Damir
Illuminati (2nd Degree)
There`s something in the Bible about little torn and "...see a mote in another`s eye..."

Re: The Davinci Code; Redux The Shocker [message #6916 is a reply to message #6915] Tue, 30 May 2006 07:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Manualblock is currently offline  Manualblock
Illuminati (13th Degree)
Listen D; I know that means something; but I'll be damned if I know what that something is.
I mean it sounds interesting; but I am just replying to your post above; since you don't feel that the particulars of any one faith are important I assumed you are just a spiritual person but don't follow any special faith.
I admire that.

Re: The Davinci Code; Redux The Shocker [message #7022 is a reply to message #6905] Sat, 05 August 2006 21:34 Go to previous message
matefork is currently offline  matefork
Viscount
I don't believe in any of those mentioned in the book. In fact, Discovery Channel has already declassified it in their documentary. Just out to make sales.

Previous Topic: Master & Commander
Next Topic: Say Guys; Can we put a little meat on these bones?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Sep 27 14:23:03 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout
Prosound Shootout
Miller Audio