Home » Audio » Pro Sound » Drumsticks
Drumsticks [message #69497] Thu, 15 September 2011 08:25 Go to next message
audioaudio90 is currently offline  audioaudio90
Illuminati (1st Degree)
If you are a drummer, how often do you have to replace your drumsticks? A friend of mine is in a band and he says he has to buy three or four pairs every month.
Re: Drumsticks [message #69833 is a reply to message #69497] Tue, 18 October 2011 20:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Drury is currently offline  Drury
Baron
Three or four pairs of drumsticks a month? That makes me think he either buys too cheap or he plays a lot of music! I have a friend who plays and he said a good pair should last much longer, although you do use them more heavily on stage than in practice.
Re: Drumsticks [message #69844 is a reply to message #69497] Thu, 20 October 2011 17:32 Go to previous message
AdrianG is currently offline  AdrianG
Baron
I think Drury is right, your friend must be buying pretty cheap drumsticks. It also depends on the type of music and his playing style, but a few pairs a month is a lot for any kind of music. Your friend should probably consider trying a different brand, it might be worth the investment.
Previous Topic: If you had an unlimited budget for studio recordings, would you ever not want condenser mics?
Next Topic: Learning to mix like a DJ
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon Oct 28 15:37:57 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout
Prosound Shootout