Home » Audio » General » Where do you get your earbuds/earphones from?
Where do you get your earbuds/earphones from? [message #69356] Tue, 06 September 2011 11:06 Go to next message
Equinom is currently offline  Equinom
Viscount
Just curious, where does everyone get their earbuds/earphones from? I used to buy mine from Walmart, but decided I didn't want to pay $9 every few months, because mine were constantly breaking. Ever since then I have been getting them off of Ebay. You can get them for dirt cheap and they are of the same, if not better, quality that Walmart sells.
Re: Where do you get your earbuds/earphones from? [message #70023 is a reply to message #69356] Fri, 04 November 2011 23:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Freddy is currently offline  Freddy
Viscount
I prefer to shop online too, since it seems like you can almost always get a good deal. The only advantage to going to a store is being able to browse, but if you already know what you want then that's not really necessary.
Re: Where do you get your earbuds/earphones from? [message #70026 is a reply to message #70023] Sat, 05 November 2011 11:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
gofar99 is currently offline  gofar99
Illuminati (5th Degree)
Hi, I scored a set of Sennhousers from the local Best Buy for $30 some months ago. Pretty well made and sound a whole lot better than any that I had in the past. There is quite a difference between the cheap Wally World ones and these. Even so I only use them when I travel.

Good Listening
Bruce
Re: Where do you get your earbuds/earphones from? [message #70039 is a reply to message #69356] Sun, 06 November 2011 14:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
LoveJB is currently offline  LoveJB
Master
What brands are you guys buying? I don't care where to buy them but I'm sick of replacing them so often. $9 a pop is too much to buy them every month!
Re: Where do you get your earbuds/earphones from? [message #70109 is a reply to message #69356] Sun, 13 November 2011 17:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Danny is currently offline  Danny
Master
I've been getting mine from Best Buy, but I probably could get a better deal online. I probably should order some when I already have some. My problem is that I run out to buy them when I need them, and I don't want to wait for them.
Re: Where do you get your earbuds/earphones from? [message #70649 is a reply to message #70109] Tue, 27 December 2011 17:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
j0ann3 is currently offline  j0ann3
Baron
If there's something I'm good at it's destroying my earphones, no matter how expensive they are. Kinda sucks. I found the perfect place for me to buy.. in those Japanese stores where they sell cheap stuff. I buy my earphones for like $1.50 - $2.00. Quality isn't amazing but it's bearable especially since I know I'd need a new one after a month. xx

Joanne! xx
Re: Where do you get your earbuds/earphones from? [message #70691 is a reply to message #69356] Fri, 30 December 2011 19:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Rockstar is currently offline  Rockstar
Master
Honestly I stocked up from a store called 5 Below. Everything in the store is under $5. We go through earbuds all the time in my house. I should invest in better ones but I have not yet.

Let's chat!
Re: Where do you get your earbuds/earphones from? [message #70754 is a reply to message #69356] Tue, 03 January 2012 08:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
GuitarStrings is currently offline  GuitarStrings
Baron
I tend to get the cheapest earphones I can get from Walmart or Target. I will say that I've had great experiences with Samsung headphones. Around 5-6 years back I bought a touchscreen mp3 player by Samsung. That player only survived a few months but the headphones worked up until this year when I accidentally smashed one of the ear buds with a chair. RIP one of the best earphones I ever had. Now I'm back to the cheap ones.

The time I burned my guitar it was like a sacrifice. You sacrifice the things you love. I love my guitar.
Jimi Hendrix

Re: Where do you get your earbuds/earphones from? [message #70874 is a reply to message #69356] Sat, 07 January 2012 09:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
NoWomanNoCry is currently offline  NoWomanNoCry
Chancellor
I had a pair of earbuds that my work gave me. They were just a basic cheap pair of earbuds but they were the best ever. I had them for two years before I accidentally vacuumed one up and it ripped one of the buds off. I haven't been able to find a pair like this since Sad
Re: Where do you get your earbuds/earphones from? [message #70959 is a reply to message #69356] Wed, 11 January 2012 22:16 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
lilbambam718 is currently offline  lilbambam718
Chancellor
I always get the really cheap headphones from Walmart and they never last me for more than a month or two. I think I need to stop spending money on a new pair every month and just buy an expensive pair that will last me a long time.
Previous Topic: Earbud Covers
Next Topic: Where do you get your electronic parts?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Jul 30 22:30:18 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout
Prosound Shootout
Miller Audio