Home » Audio » Movies & Music » All thr Roadrunning by Mark Knopfler & Emmy Lou Harris
All thr Roadrunning by Mark Knopfler & Emmy Lou Harris [message #6836] Sun, 21 May 2006 01:13 Go to previous message
MWG is currently offline  MWG
Grand Master
I couldn't stop playing this cd when I got home tonight. There is just something soothing and comfortable about the songs on it.

The first time I listened to it through my C-26 & MC-2505 I thought the preamp was going sour on me. It seemed like on one song the guitar was distorted. I plugged my cd player directly into the Yamaha M-50 I picked up and it sounded the same so it's the guitar I even switched to my dvd player and it sounded the same.

I've never had a album by or with Emmy Lou Harris on it so I didn't know what to expect. Her vocals are crisp and clear and so is Knopfler's guitar playing.

I hate to recommend something and have someone buy it and feel they wasted their money. So go preview it there if you can. I got it new through Amazon for 10.95 which is a little savings from the local scalpers who don't carry anything not mainstream hip hop or white noise.

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Turtles can fly
Next Topic: " Taking The Long Way"
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun Jul 07 05:22:30 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects