Home » Sponsored » Pi Speakers » Your favorite recordings. (plz be specific)
Re: Your favorite recordings. (plz be specific) [message #68210 is a reply to message #68209] Fri, 17 June 2011 09:56 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Wayne Parham is currently offline  Wayne Parham
Illuminati (33rd Degree)

I really like "Dark Side of the Moon" too. If you like Pink Floyd, also check out "Wish You Were Here" and of course, "The Wall". You might also like "Animals".

Fleetwood Mac's self-titled album "Fleetwood Mac" is nice, good music that's well mastered. Their "Rumours" album is also very good.

I've recently been on a kick, trying to find good stuff on BluRay. I haven't really been looking for live performances, not even doing it for the video, although I know that's obviously what BlueRay is all about. The reason I have been looking for Blueray titles is the sound is so much better. I just noticed that movie soundtracks sounded night-and-day better than even the best CD recordings I have. I think a lot of it is the mix, in addition to the lossless format typically used. One that I found recently was "Chris Botti - Live in Boston". It's really excellent.

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Sealed 4Pi ???