Home » Audio » Movies & Music » Online used CD store - any good ones?
Online used CD store - any good ones? [message #6631] Sun, 26 March 2006 21:09 Go to next message
colinhester is currently offline  colinhester
Illuminati (3rd Degree)
Looking for a reliable online CD store for mostly jazz, blues and classical titles. Any good ones out there?.....

Re: Online used CD store - any good ones? [message #6632 is a reply to message #6631] Sun, 26 March 2006 21:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
MWG is currently offline  MWG
Grand Master
I use Amazon as they guarantee all their sellers. You can get used or new for decent prices. There are many vendors who sell through Amazon and I have always gotten what I ordered and in good condition. Just watch the prices as sometime you can get new for used prices if you look down the columns.

Thanks [message #6633 is a reply to message #6632] Sun, 26 March 2006 21:59 Go to previous message
colinhester is currently offline  colinhester
Illuminati (3rd Degree)
Just ordered 4 CDs from Amazon. I've used Amazon lots in the past, and I've seen the used CDs. However, I have never taken the time to actually put them in my cart and see how shipping from multiple suppliers works. Standard shipping charges came out to about $2 per disc. I hope the CDS are in good enough condition. Thanks again......Colin

Previous Topic: Ringo Starr
Next Topic: Russian Movie
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu May 23 07:41:33 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout