Home » Audio » Movies & Music » Tangled
Tangled [message #65458] Wed, 29 December 2010 22:27 Go to next message
Clueless is currently offline  Clueless
Viscount
I finally get to leave the house after the blizzard. I took the kids to see Tangled just to sit down and no movie. It seems the movie broke and there was no replacement or way to fix it. I would wait for it to come out in DVD, but I promised the girls the would see it before going back to school. Darn it!
Re: Tangled [message #65509 is a reply to message #65458] Sun, 02 January 2011 20:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
GuitarStrings is currently offline  GuitarStrings
Baron
I think your kids would really like it, Tangled has gotten very good reviews from what I've heard. I never watched it yet, but I want to.

The time I burned my guitar it was like a sacrifice. You sacrifice the things you love. I love my guitar.
Jimi Hendrix

Re: Tangled [message #65946 is a reply to message #65458] Wed, 02 February 2011 16:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Hoptoit is currently offline  Hoptoit
Baron
We saw it and we loved it. I have to admit I'm a big fan of these kid movies. I think they are great! Shreks have been my favorite so far.

Did you end up seeing it or are you waiting?
Re: Tangled [message #66267 is a reply to message #65946] Wed, 23 February 2011 06:11 Go to previous message
Danny is currently offline  Danny
Master
The first time I saw Shrek, I did go with a bunch of kids, but I liked the little "adult-natured" themes. You don't need kids with you to want to go see it. If Tangled is anything like that, I would want to watch.
Previous Topic: Free codes - Netflix
Next Topic: Hunger Games Movie
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Aug 07 13:07:14 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout