Home » Sponsored » Pi Speakers » Pi 4s and Eminence 18's folded horn combo - Boom! (Pi 4's with Big Subs - great)
icon12.gif  Pi 4s and Eminence 18's folded horn combo - Boom! [message #65543] Mon, 03 January 2011 21:12 Go to next message
Dj Grassroots is currently offline  Dj Grassroots
Esquire
index.php?t=getfile&id=303&private=0

Finally, finished adjusting the B & C 250s and crossover from some Pi 3s and converted them to run with Omega PRO (with waynes help of course). Anyway was well satisfied with the sound running through a lab gruppen 2 way crossover ( at 80hz X over point) running with a Quest 4000watt amp and a Yorkville 4000 watt amp - serious head room!!!

Great sound will never need much more than this for most of my gigs - brilliant sound in every respect! Too bad I don't have the 4 pi stickers for the cabinets - sorry Wayne. Will let people know that ask to be sure.

Thanks!!!
  • Attachment: pi 4 #2.jpg
    (Size: 296.57KB, Downloaded 8076 times)
Re: Pi 4s and Eminence 18's folded horn combo - Boom! [message #65580 is a reply to message #65543] Wed, 05 January 2011 22:09 Go to previous message
Wayne Parham is currently offline  Wayne Parham
Illuminati (33rd Degree)

Those look great! Glad they're working out for you. E-Mail me your postal address and I'll send you a couple decals.

Previous Topic: Center Channel Port
Next Topic: Help with tweeter to woofer distance please
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Aug 07 21:48:58 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout