Home » Audio » Movies & Music » Where do you get your new music from?
Where do you get your new music from? [message #65381] Mon, 20 December 2010 16:50 Go to next message
Anonymous
Where do you find new music groups or fresh favorite songs? From friends, online, from the radio, or from some other source?
Re: Where do you get your new music from? [message #65390 is a reply to message #65381] Tue, 21 December 2010 21:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
woodfree is currently offline  woodfree
Baron
It's been awhile since I've listened to music on the radio and TV in order to catch up with the latest offerings. I usually just hear about a certain artist in the news and then I watch out for their songs on the radio. Or I go to youtube and type in the artist's name or the title of the song I like.

That's pretty much how I get my music nowadays. Razz
Re: Where do you get your new music from? [message #65993 is a reply to message #65381] Sat, 05 February 2011 14:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
falloutgirl
Baron
There's a website I frequent for new music. It's www.musicloversgroup.com and they regularly update when new music comes up. I also have my myspace account which I only use to look for new music since no one really uses myspace except for musicians. When I'm bored I surf youtube for old music that's new to my ears. I usually don't enjoy music on the Billboard Top so I try looking for my own sources for good music Smile
Re: Where do you get your new music from? [message #66025 is a reply to message #65993] Sun, 06 February 2011 22:18 Go to previous message
Shane is currently offline  Shane
Illuminati (3rd Degree)
I can't remember the last time I bought new music. I usually go to the used record/cd store once a month and pick up anything that catches my eye.
Previous Topic: Favorite new TV show?
Next Topic: Forrest Gump
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon Aug 12 04:14:17 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout