Home » Audio » General » Your Headphones
Your Headphones [message #64898] Thu, 25 November 2010 16:24 Go to next message
XGamer is currently offline  XGamer
Chancellor
As awesome as noise-cancelling headphones are, they're just a tad too inconvenient to carry around most of the time for me. I hate earbuds, though. I wind up trying my darnedest to find decent "traditional" headphones that are a step up from the airline ones. What do you prefer?
Re: Your Headphones [message #64902 is a reply to message #64898] Thu, 25 November 2010 21:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Adveser is currently offline  Adveser
Illuminati (1st Degree)
Sony MDR-7506. They are reference monitors though. They are not intended to reproduce sound in the most pleasant way possible, so if that is a consideration, ie, you dont necessarily care how accurate it is due to a multitude of other factors. I would still be using a very accuracy destructive reproduction system today if It weren't for them. I like accurate speakers myself and then I master the rest of the signal chain to compliment that along with visually looking at the spectrum analyzer.

Re: Your Headphones [message #65362 is a reply to message #64898] Sun, 19 December 2010 10:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Anonymous
I can only use "traditional" headphones. Anything else just falls out or falls down. Skull Candy makes some decent "traditional" headphones. That's what I use.
Re: Your Headphones [message #66285 is a reply to message #64898] Wed, 23 February 2011 21:05 Go to previous message
SoundCheck is currently offline  SoundCheck
Chancellor
I'm using Samsung SHS-100V headphones. I prefer headphones with high quality filter such as this brand. I have a sharp hearing and I get distracted even by the slightest sound, so when I'm with my music, I don't want to entertain any sound waves from other sources except those coming from my music. The size of the headphones is not one of their appealing features, but the padded ear pieces and the extendable headband do provide the comfort. Smile
Previous Topic: What's more fun, listening to music through headphones or speakers?
Next Topic: Aiwa Microsystem...
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Jul 17 15:24:06 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout
Prosound Shootout