Home » Audio » Movies & Music » RottenTomatoes
RottenTomatoes [message #65191] Tue, 07 December 2010 12:08 Go to next message
Anonymous
Do you consult Rotten Tomatoes or similar sites for movie reviews? I don't tend to take anything the critics have to say to heart, although it can be interesting to check the comments after I've seen a movie to compare their opinions with mine.
Re: RottenTomatoes [message #65279 is a reply to message #65191] Tue, 14 December 2010 15:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
GuitarStrings is currently offline  GuitarStrings
Baron
I'd have to say RottenTomatoes plays a big part on whether I decide to watch a certain movie or not. I don't actually go to the site though. Usually I end up checking the title of the movie on Wikipedia and then seeing what the score is.

Anything below 50% and I tend not to watch.

The time I burned my guitar it was like a sacrifice. You sacrifice the things you love. I love my guitar.
Jimi Hendrix

Re: RottenTomatoes [message #65336 is a reply to message #65191] Sat, 18 December 2010 03:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
woodfree is currently offline  woodfree
Baron
Funny that you mentioned it, but I really enjoy going to Rotten Tomatoes and reviewing all my favorite movies there! Haven't been there in a long time! They have excellent reviews and I find that I share the same opinions with them!

Thanks for reminding me. Smile
Re: RottenTomatoes [message #65365 is a reply to message #65191] Sun, 19 December 2010 11:19 Go to previous message
Jorel is currently offline  Jorel
Baron
I don't rely on websites that review movies although some of the reviews are entertaining already. I watched the trailers and that will be my basis whether I will watch that movie or not.
Previous Topic: Smallville
Next Topic: Action Flicks
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Jul 30 22:20:38 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout