Home » Audio » Movies & Music » Christmas movies
Christmas movies [message #65229] Fri, 10 December 2010 19:28 Go to next message
Wonderwoll is currently offline  Wonderwoll
Baron
I just made a last minute order with Amazon for most of these classic must have xmas movies. As I'm entertaining the entire family this year (with an age range from toddler to elderly) I think I will be covering all bases.
Re: Christmas movies [message #65233 is a reply to message #65229] Fri, 10 December 2010 21:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wayne Parham is currently offline  Wayne Parham
Illuminati (33rd Degree)

We've been watching a lot of Christmas movies this year too. With a four-year-old, it's almost mandatory to see the classic animated Christmas shows.

Re: Christmas movies [message #65234 is a reply to message #65233] Sat, 11 December 2010 00:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
woodfree is currently offline  woodfree
Baron
I love Christmas movies! Very Happy Just great to watch... even if it's not Christmas!

If you guys have time, I recommend you watch "The Family Man". It stars Nicolas Cage and Tea Leoni. This has entered my favorites list recently! I'm surprised I only got to watch it this year... Smile
Re: Christmas movies [message #65297 is a reply to message #65229] Wed, 15 December 2010 22:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Clueless is currently offline  Clueless
Viscount
I had emptied the DVR the end of November and have been recording most of the Christmas movies. Hallmark channel have a complete line up. They are very uplifting and funny. They make me feel really happy. I highly recommend The Santa Suit.
Re: Christmas movies [message #65301 is a reply to message #65234] Thu, 16 December 2010 04:09 Go to previous message
Wonderwoll is currently offline  Wonderwoll
Baron
woodfree wrote on Sat, 11 December 2010 00:53
I love Christmas movies! Very Happy Just great to watch... even if it's not Christmas!

If you guys have time, I recommend you watch "The Family Man". It stars Nicolas Cage and Tea Leoni. This has entered my favorites list recently! I'm surprised I only got to watch it this year... Smile

It's nice to see so many people enjoy the xmas movie thing. I have not seen The Family Man but checked out the link. It looks good but seems to be more for an adult audience, am I right?
Previous Topic: Did You Enjoy The Animated Film "Up"?
Next Topic: Smallville
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Jul 31 04:11:14 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout
Prosound Shootout