Home » Audio » Movies & Music » Do you use Pay-Per-View, HBO, etc?
Do you use Pay-Per-View, HBO, etc? [message #65179] Mon, 06 December 2010 15:37 Go to previous message
GuitarStrings is currently offline  GuitarStrings
Baron
While I'd never pay for it, I do get two free HBO channels while I'm in college- I guess the regular HBO and then the one for kids.

To be honest, it's not all that bad. My parents never ordered HBO when I was a kid under the assumption that all they showed were movies that either sucked at the box office or weren't worth watching.

Now, I won't say that all the movies that HBO chooses to show is all that great, but not all of them were bad either. In early November they showed Avatar, which I hadn't had a chance to see in a Cinema. Yesterday, Watchmen was on, which is pretty recent (it was made in 2009). Even now, HBO is promising 4-5 new movies before the end of December, all of which I haven't seen yet. I'm looking forward to it.

So I guess I just wanted to say that HBO isn't as bad as I figured, and maybe someone else might consider having it. For free, I can't complain. If I had to pay for it...well, just depends on the price, I guess Smile

The time I burned my guitar it was like a sacrifice. You sacrifice the things you love. I love my guitar.
Jimi Hendrix

Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Blockbuster prices in store :(
Next Topic: Did You Enjoy The Animated Film "Up"?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun Jul 14 14:14:48 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout
Prosound Shootout
Miller Audio