Home » Audio » General » DJ Hero
DJ Hero [message #65062] Wed, 01 December 2010 10:44 Go to next message
greysanatfan
Esquire
Has anyone played the recent DJ Hero games on their video game console? I think it's a great concept for a game and a nice change of pace from the usual music games. I also think it's neat how you use a mock turntable.
Re: DJ Hero [message #65123 is a reply to message #65062] Thu, 02 December 2010 17:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Rap14 is currently offline  Rap14
Baron
I have not ever played it. Is it like playing a real guitar, more realistic than guitar hero that is? I don't like guitar hero, I have a problem with the colors and it just doesn't feel real to me.

Bee Bop Bee Bop!
Re: DJ Hero [message #65172 is a reply to message #65062] Sun, 05 December 2010 17:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Anonymous
It's more complicated than Guitar Hero, as there are a variety of placements and styles for the buttons. It's more than just matching colors; you actually have to scratch like you are a DJ.
Re: DJ Hero [message #65611 is a reply to message #65062] Fri, 07 January 2011 00:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
brian21 is currently offline  brian21
Baron
It was more challenging for me than Guitar Hero, but you have to scratch like a DJ the same way you have to use the whammy bar in Guitar Hero. It's a very fun game, but a similar concept to Guitar Hero.
Re: DJ Hero [message #65612 is a reply to message #65062] Fri, 07 January 2011 01:01 Go to previous message
Manilyn is currently offline  Manilyn
Esquire
I haven't played it but it looks like so much fun. I'm not sure how good I would be at it, but I'm sure it would be something to neat to learn. I love trying new games. Everything nowadays is so cool.
Previous Topic: Music is amazing
Next Topic: Video games
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon Aug 12 01:38:14 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout