Home » Audio » General » Cable TV Music Stations
Cable TV Music Stations [message #64993] Mon, 29 November 2010 19:57 Go to next message
GoodVibrations is currently offline  GoodVibrations
Viscount
I haven't paid a lot of attention to the cable TV stations that play music only, unless I happen to stumble across them. I have thought of listening to them while I do housework, except that I don't stay in the TV room very long. Does anyone play these channels regularly or is it just an extra that's not used much?

Music is a tonic for the tired and weary mind
Re: Cable TV Music Stations [message #65027 is a reply to message #64993] Tue, 30 November 2010 16:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Rockstar is currently offline  Rockstar
Master
I listen to them all the time. There are so many stations to choose from and so much variety of music. I even listen to music that I would not normally listen to.

I clean with music on, I listen to the music on the TV while I am online too.

Let's chat!
Re: Cable TV Music Stations [message #65029 is a reply to message #64993] Tue, 30 November 2010 16:24 Go to previous message
Rap14 is currently offline  Rap14
Baron
We listen to them too. Some of the stations we don't bother with but we do listen to a lot of them. I love all the country music stations they have. There are a ton to choose from, so there is always something on that you like.

Bee Bop Bee Bop!
Previous Topic: Origins of Power
Next Topic: Any great sales today?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun Jul 14 07:14:47 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers