Home » Audio » Movies & Music » Justin Beiber fans
Re: Justin Beiber fans [message #64848 is a reply to message #64844] Tue, 23 November 2010 17:44 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Adveser is currently offline  Adveser
Illuminati (1st Degree)
Aaron Carter part II. Remember what happened to his career?

Another issue is that anytime some one is "talented" at that age it is usually due to an overbearing schedule their parents mandate and once they have control over the mstter, they quit.

Folks, it doesn't matter how much of a natural someone is. Being good at anything takes a tremendous amount of work, especially for musicians.

I've been playing guitar for about 8 years, with about 3 or 4 of those not owning the instrument and I am just now starting to get where I can play anything. But i'm a singer, that's where I focus my attention and that has taken no less than 20 hours a week at least for last 5 years (after 4 years of "aspiring" (sucking really bad) to be one) to even approach a standard I think is above average.

So the kid has worked his ass off, I'll give him that, but whether or not he's been manipulated and more or less forced into his position is still up for debate and we won't know for a while what he actually wants to do.

If he starts "acting" and doing more television and abandons the music, then we'll know what really happened.

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Eclipse - can't wait
Next Topic: Shutter Island
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Aug 31 02:14:55 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio