Home » Audio » Movies & Music » Dark Water
Dark Water [message #6451] Tue, 21 February 2006 08:54 Go to next message
Wayne Parham is currently offline  Wayne Parham
Illuminati (33rd Degree)

I watched "Dark Water" last night. It was about as exciting as watching a pan of water. A pan that isn't even heated, at least the agitation from boiling would give something to watch. Just plain boring. Pity too, 'cause I really like Jennifer Connelly. (What guy doesn't like Jennifer Connelly?) Wait 'til this one comes out on free TV, then watch something else instead.

Re: Dark Water [message #6466 is a reply to message #6451] Wed, 22 February 2006 20:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mollecon is currently offline  mollecon
Master
Yeah, the reviews I saw on this weren't exactly raving... I saw the remake of "The Grudge" (with Sarah Michelle Gellar), that wasn't bad at all.

Re: Dark Water [message #6611 is a reply to message #6466] Thu, 23 March 2006 05:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
brain_states is currently offline  brain_states
Viscount
Amen brother, wayne I think i tried to warn you of this... But maybe not. Twas a most terrible oversight if I didnt. I paid to see the thing in theatre, so at least you were spared that..

Re: Dark Water [message #6616 is a reply to message #6611] Thu, 23 March 2006 08:18 Go to previous message
Wayne Parham is currently offline  Wayne Parham
Illuminati (33rd Degree)

Yeah, that was one of the most stupid movies I ever saw.

Previous Topic: New vocalist: Pamela Luss
Next Topic: Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Jun 15 17:43:16 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout