Home » Audio » Movies & Music » Stephen Kings Kingdom Hospital.
Stephen Kings Kingdom Hospital. [message #64075] Wed, 22 September 2010 12:41 Go to next message
Skylar
Esquire
Has anyone else besides me seen Kingdom Hospital? It was a made for television series directed by Stephen King. I must say it's one of my favorite shows of all time. The show is a mix of a ghost story and comedy based in a hospital, and at times it gets really funny.

If your a fan of horror/comedy this is a must see,(Also if you're a fan of Stephen King).
Re: Stephen Kings Kingdom Hospital. [message #64152 is a reply to message #64075] Sat, 02 October 2010 01:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wonderwoll is currently offline  Wonderwoll
Baron
I haven't seen it but I have a friend who loved it. It's a shame that the viewing figures dropped so much from that promising first episode. Do you think it was enough to hook the masses? I thought King write it but he adapted it from someone else's work I think.
Re: Stephen Kings Kingdom Hospital. [message #64180 is a reply to message #64075] Mon, 04 October 2010 10:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Danny is currently offline  Danny
Master
I have always been a huge Stephen King fan, but I have never heard of "Kingdom Hospital". I can only imagine how good it is!
Re: Stephen Kings Kingdom Hospital. [message #64268 is a reply to message #64075] Mon, 11 October 2010 09:23 Go to previous message
RockingAngel is currently offline  RockingAngel
Chancellor
I have heard of it but haven't actually gotten to see it yet. I think it has been playing on the television lately too, although I can't remember the station. I am going to try to get a chance to see it soon as I love Stephen King.
Previous Topic: Trace bundy
Next Topic: The Blind Side
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Jul 26 18:16:04 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout