Home » Audio » Movies & Music » Your favourite musical
Your favourite musical [message #64234] Sun, 10 October 2010 13:32 Go to next message
Wolfgang is currently offline  Wolfgang
Chancellor
Is there anyone here as enamoured with Phantom of the Opera musical as I am? Not because Gerard Butler is the Phantom but because I find the story so fascinating.

What is/are yours?
Re: Your favourite musical [message #64266 is a reply to message #64234] Mon, 11 October 2010 09:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
RockingAngel is currently offline  RockingAngel
Chancellor
I absolutely love that movie too! I never was one for opera singing and not sure you can call what they do that but the songs and the story is great. There is actually a sequel going to be on broadway. I am not sure when it will be released or even if it may have already been.
Re: Your favorite musical [message #64631 is a reply to message #64234] Tue, 09 November 2010 19:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Clueless is currently offline  Clueless
Viscount
My favorite musical is The Sound of Music, but really anything from Rodgers and Hammerstein. I have tickets to see South Pacific in a couple of months. I am very excited.
Re: Your favourite musical [message #64789 is a reply to message #64234] Sun, 21 November 2010 15:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Scoot is currently offline  Scoot
Baron
My absolute favorite musical of all times is Chess. I could (and do) listen to that soundtrack endlessly. It absolutely kills me that it is not performed anymore - I would love to see it live.
Re: Your favourite musical [message #64809 is a reply to message #64789] Mon, 22 November 2010 08:12 Go to previous message
Jacks is currently offline  Jacks
Chancellor
I'm a sucker for an oldie: The Sound of Music.

Julie Andrews 'did it again' with Victor/Victoria, and that movie can still make me roar with laughter.
Previous Topic: Scotland's Contribution to World Cinema
Next Topic: Eclipse - can't wait
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Jul 26 03:15:48 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout