Home » xyzzy » Tower » The soothing sound of running water.
Re: The soothing sound of running water. [message #64107 is a reply to message #63800] Fri, 24 September 2010 19:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
capbuster is currently offline  capbuster
Baron
Crickets in the Summer,and a fish tank rest of time. But when my ear rings sometimes a fan is nice. Rolling Eyes
Re: The soothing sound of running water. [message #64134 is a reply to message #64096] Wed, 29 September 2010 05:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Danny is currently offline  Danny
Master
This doesn't work for me! I am too afraid that if I listen to it, I will have an urge to run to the bathroom all night!
Re: The soothing sound of running water. [message #64149 is a reply to message #64107] Thu, 30 September 2010 17:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
capbuster is currently offline  capbuster
Baron
capbuster wrote on Fri, 24 September 2010 19:44
Crickets in the Summer,and a fish tank rest of time. But when my ear rings sometimes a fan is nice. Rolling Eyes

I have to run to bathroom any way. Laughing
Re: The soothing sound of running water. [message #64162 is a reply to message #63800] Sat, 02 October 2010 14:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bohnam is currently offline  Bohnam
Chancellor
I have an alarm clock with a lot of different sound options to wake up to. My two favorites are rain, and a "babbling brook". The jungle sounds just annoy me.

Build a man a fire and he will be warm for a day.
Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.
Re: The soothing sound of running water. [message #64469 is a reply to message #63800] Sun, 24 October 2010 02:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wolfgang is currently offline  Wolfgang
Chancellor
The sound of light rain falling on the roof is like a lullaby to me. In Thailand they use a rain-effect technic on a glass wall of restaurants in order to psychologically affect the people's mood to drive away the oppressive heat. They also build water-cycler or like an irrigation system in a garden miniatures and mount them in a large basin just outside the door. I also read somewhere that Japanese believe the sound of micro water droplet has a soothing effect psychologically.
Re: The soothing sound of running water. [message #64473 is a reply to message #63800] Sun, 24 October 2010 08:56 Go to previous message
audioaudio90 is currently offline  audioaudio90
Illuminati (1st Degree)
Running water is a nice sound, but I'm with PP who mentioned thunderstorm tracks. The low quiet grumble of thunder and the sound of the rain is very soothing.
Previous Topic: Welcome to the Republican Party
Next Topic: Ghost Recordings
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon Jun 17 07:51:31 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout