Home » Audio » Speaker » Budget Speakers
Budget Speakers [message #63914] Wed, 25 August 2010 03:57 Go to next message
addictedtosound is currently offline  addictedtosound
Chancellor
What make would you recommend as an entry level budget speaker?

The only speakers I have at present are desktop PC speakers, or would it just be overkill to buy bigger speakers just to hook up through my PC for the time being?
Re: Budget Speakers [message #64040 is a reply to message #63914] Fri, 17 September 2010 08:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Skylar
Esquire
If I was to go budget, I would just stick to something like Logitech or Razer.

I don't use PC speakers myself. Since I already have a Sony home theater, I just use digital optical from my PC to the receiver.

That was budget for me because I didn't need to purchase stand alone PC speakers at all.
Re: Budget Speakers [message #64247 is a reply to message #63914] Mon, 11 October 2010 00:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
3dfreak is currently offline  3dfreak
Chancellor
I second to that. Look for 2.1 speakers. You can find some for $20 on eBay. I think they're good entry level speakers.

PC speakers don't give you the experience you deserve. I would prefer headphones over them.
Re: Budget Speakers [message #64796 is a reply to message #63914] Sun, 21 November 2010 20:45 Go to previous message
NoDirections is currently offline  NoDirections
Chancellor
Logitech is a good recommendation. Personally, I have ones from Sony that weren't too expensive, and I like the quality. I'd like to go bigger and better, to be honest, but I'm also a bit strapped for cash.
Previous Topic: Blown Speakers
Next Topic: Great Computer Audio Setup
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon Jun 17 02:36:12 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout