Home » Audio » Movies & Music » Bucket List
Bucket List [message #63669] Thu, 05 August 2010 05:19 Go to next message
Jayson is currently offline  Jayson
Esquire
I love the movie "Bucket List" and forever will. I think Jack Nicholson and Morgan Freeman are great on screen together. Do you have a bucket list? I do.
Re: Bucket List [message #63675 is a reply to message #63669] Thu, 05 August 2010 06:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Loud is currently offline  Loud
Esquire
I think this movie is awesome! After watching this movie the wife and I did make a bucket list and it hangs on our fridge. We just put down a couple things we want to do this year and then every year we will make a new list.
Re: Bucket List [message #63752 is a reply to message #63675] Mon, 09 August 2010 00:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Old Timer is currently offline  Old Timer
Chancellor
Some of my friends in the same age bracket as me feel the bucket list idea is depressing but I like it. The movie is very good too. The characters are believable and not overdone.
Re: Bucket List [message #63759 is a reply to message #63752] Mon, 09 August 2010 00:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
BigMacAndCheese is currently offline  BigMacAndCheese
Baron
Not seen the movie but I am familiar with the concept. I recently found a bucket list I made just as I started college. It was quite amusing to see the things I felt were so important back then!
Re: Bucket List [message #64270 is a reply to message #63669] Mon, 11 October 2010 09:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
RockingAngel is currently offline  RockingAngel
Chancellor
Jack Nicholson and Morgan Freeman are awesome actors and I thought the movie was great. I am going to make myself a bucket list since I recently found out I have COPD and from most the things I have read about it there is no cure and eventually you pass from it. I am not worried about it really though because I still have plenty of time. Smile
Re: Bucket List [message #64507 is a reply to message #63669] Tue, 26 October 2010 11:38 Go to previous message
DJ Dave is currently offline  DJ Dave
Viscount
I still haven't had a chance to see this movie, but the whole "bucket list" thing has had me thinking about all of the things I still have to accomplish before I die. I am so willing to just give up all of my worldly possesions, (which aren't much, believe me!) and just travel the world and see things that I have never seen!
Previous Topic: Star Wars Music
Next Topic: Halloween special!
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Jul 05 14:44:00 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout