Home » Audio » Movies & Music » Remixing Music
Remixing Music [message #63401] Thu, 15 July 2010 02:31 Go to next message
Lancelot is currently offline  Lancelot
Viscount
What software would you recommend for remixing music files. Do I need a good speaker when I want to remix music? Or will a normal desktop speaker do the job?
Re: Remixing Music [message #63465 is a reply to message #63401] Wed, 21 July 2010 04:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
JiminyCricket is currently offline  JiminyCricket
Baron
Hi there, what do you plan to do with the remixes? I mean is it for your MP3, to replace turntables or just for your own listening pleasure? Lots of free trial software available if you look around the web.
Re: Remixing Music [message #63468 is a reply to message #63401] Wed, 21 July 2010 11:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
candoon is currently offline  candoon
Baron
I know a few friends that do random remixes for when we are raiding (gaming online) and its broadcasting through our team speak or vent server. Kind of interesting and I would love to know how to do it myself but I am not that technical, at least with music that is.
Re: Remixing Music [message #63472 is a reply to message #63401] Wed, 21 July 2010 20:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Viscount
Just for my listening pleasure. I don't have a turntable so I would like to use MP3 if possible. Can you give me a good name for the software in which I could start practicing?
Re: Remixing Music [message #63493 is a reply to message #63472] Fri, 23 July 2010 04:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Baron
Candoon, maybe your friends can teach you? I don't do this myself but you could try this http://http://www.softpedia.com/get/Multimedia/Audio/Audio-Mixers-Synthesizers/MP3-Remix.shtml link. It claims the demo is free and the full product seems reasonably priced. As always you should take care if a demo site wants your credit card details ahead of buying the product itself Rolling Eyes
Re: Remixing Music [message #63530 is a reply to message #63493] Mon, 26 July 2010 13:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Viscount
Thanks for that. Your link has two "http" though. Smile

I'm don't give out my credit card so easily and I use PayPal for my online transactions. Most demos have limited time and I think this is included. Anyway, if I'm satisfied with this program then it is worth buying.
Re: Remixing Music [message #63585 is a reply to message #63530] Sat, 31 July 2010 05:41 Go to previous message
Baron
Oops Embarassed dunno what happened with the link. I used the button here Smile

I am ultra careful about online things because my Paypal is linked to my credit card. I trust them both but would rather not risk it unless there is something I really want.

Hope you found something good for you.
Previous Topic: Pan's Labrythn
Next Topic: Pink Floyd
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Aug 30 02:42:57 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers