Home » Audio » General » Sound sickness?
Re: Schumann Resonance [message #63030 is a reply to message #62970] Wed, 02 June 2010 00:17 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Thermionic is currently offline  Thermionic
Master
Lyrica wrote on Sat, 29 May 2010 15:39
This is very interesting, yet quite frightening at the same time. If I understand correctly, a person, or a population could be "hit" with various frequencies to achieve a specific response and they would never know what hit'em ...after the event there would be no evidence that they were 'manipulated'.

Yes, you are exactly correct. And, it's already been done, and not only in the example of Nazi Germany that I mentioned. It's already been tested and perfected by at least two nations, the U.S. and Russia. This is a subject I've studied in great depth over the past several years, and have amassed a rather extensive and thorough library of reference materials on. As a matter of fact, it's one of the chapters in a book I'm writing, believe it or not. I'll lay some initial groundwork to better explain this, but first......Wayne, if my posts are inappropriate here in the General Audio forum, please accept my apologies and move them to The Tower.

It takes very little energy input to create huge, ever-increasing oscillations in an object, if the input energy's oscillation frequency matches the object's resonant frequency. Von Nostrand's Scientific Encyclopedia, Seventh Edition defines resonance as:

"Every physical system (i.e. all bodies, structures, mediums, etc.) has one or more natural (or fundamental) vibration frequencies, characteristic of the system itself and determined by constants pertaining to the system. If such a system is given impulses with some arbitrary frequency, it will necessarily vibrate with that frequency, even though it is not one of those natural to it."

These "forced vibrations" may be very feeble, but if the impressed frequency is varied, the response becomes rapidly more vigorous whenever any one of the natural (i.e. Fundamental or a harmonic of that Fundamental) frequencies is approached.

Its amplitude often increasing many fold as an exact synchronism (i.e. or at a harmonic of the natural) frequency is reached. This effect is known as resonance. The greatest vibration will be induced in a system at its natural or fundamental frequency (or at a harmonic thereof)."

Buildings and bridges in earthquake-prone areas are designed so that their resonant frequencies are well above those of typical earthquake frequencies and their harmonics. Many skyscrapers have counterweight pendulums down their core that offset and cancel resonances. Wind blowing across a structure causes it to vibrate just like a bow across a violin string, and this must be taken into account when designing it.

The old Tacoma Narrows Bridge in Washington state is one of the most famous examples in history. It was the 3rd longest suspension bridge in the world and therefore massive and sturdy, but it was designed and built without proper attention to resonance. Sustained 40 mph wind conditions on the morning of November 7, 1940 caused it to oscillate violently, as if in an earthquake, and its main span crumbled and collapsed. It had been open for a mere 4 months.

The Bronx Whitestone Bridge, which is of almost identical design to the failed Tacoma Narrows Bridge, was reinforced shortly after the collapse. Steel trusses were installed on both sides of the deck to weigh down and stiffen the bridge in an effort to reduce oscillation. In 2003, the stiffening trusses were removed and aerodynamic fiberglass fairings were installed along both sides of the road deck, so that wind could not cause the deck to oscillate through a form of resonance known as "aeroelasticity."

No doubt about it, resonance is some mighty parful stuff...

Wayne mentioned Nikola Tesla's experimentation at his Colorado Springs laboratory. It was there he proved that the earth was a conductor, and he produced artificial lightning with discharges of tens of millions of volts and up to 135 feet long. The thunder was heard 25 miles away. It was also there that he found what he called the greatest discovery of his life, terrestrial stationary waves, and used them to demonstrate wireless electrical transmission by lighting 200 unconnected light bulbs at distance of 25 miles.

He discovered that the fundamental resonant frequency of the Earth was around 8 Hz. This was later named the Schumann Resonance after the physicist who predicted it mathematically in 1952, although it was Tesla who had discovered and documented it half a century earlier.

Tesla found that the resonances occur because the area between the the Earth's surface and the conductive ionosphere layer of the atmosphere forms a closed waveguide, that causes it to act as a resonant cavity. The cavity is naturally excited by the electric currents in lightning, therefore Tesla's artificial lightning also had the power to excite it.

He experimented with transmitting extremely low frequencies through the ground, as well as beaming energy skyward via his magnifying transmitter into the Schumann cavity, and discovered that he could achieve "electron cyclotron resonance heating" of the ionosphere. As a result, he deduced that he could alter the Earth's magnetic field and create electromagnetic pulses, produce any weather phenomena imaginable, trigger earthquakes and volcanic eruptions, use it as a weapon to destroy a thousand airplanes at a distance of several hundred miles or incinerate large areas anywhere on Earth with unbelievably powerful energy discharges, and yes, even control human behavior and emotions.

He discovered that our alpha brain waves resonate at the same frequency as the Schumann Resonance, and conducted experiments on the effect of ELF (Extreme Low Frequency) resonances on human consciousness. One of his Colorado Springs experiments inadvertently triggered the release of an intense bolt of ionospheric energy, that traveled back through his transmitter into the power grid, instantly frying the generators at the local power station.

So disturbing were some of Tesla's inventions and discoveries, he feared their potential abuse by a single government power. He distributed them in pieces to Canada, Germany, Russia, and the U.S. in order to force them to work together to build it, creating mutual dependency and cooperation. But, he was unaware of the shadowy secret societies that operated behind the scenes in each of those nations' governments, to control world events and bring about a one-world globalist agenda so evil that Tesla could not have comprehended it. They soon covertly put together the pieces of the puzzle, and the results can be seen today (more on this later).

When Tesla died in 1943, within hours the FBI arrived and confiscated several trunks filled with his papers and notebooks. They were classified as top secret, and held by the government for many years before a small handful were released and placed in a museum. The rest are still being held by the government, as are many of his inventions. Of the over 700 inventions Tesla patented, many were classified as military secrets under the National Security Act, and to this day remain as such.

Thermionic

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message