Home » Audio » Pro Sound » Number Nine...
Re: Number Nine... [message #62293 is a reply to message #62290] Mon, 05 April 2010 20:13 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
danielm is currently offline  danielm
Esquire
"No time..." I understand that!

I am very familiar with your work on your sub as I was one of the original sawdust club when Tom D. chimed in over on PSW.
Had I not had medical issues the first sub shootout may have happened at my ranch in north Texas where I used to host the Beanstock music festival. Wish I could have been more involved.

Many life changes since then and I am finally starting to think about what to do with some leftover gear including that big pile of beta 10s. I still have four of the original Lab subs as well as 15K watts of amp racks and some other FOH gear but no decent top boxes.
I'd kinda like to put together a mid size system that would work well at my venue just in case we decide to do it again.

BTW, Memorial weekend we will have 12 Lab subs there to play with if everything goes well. A just for fun gathering to clean and test gear.

I recently discovered the forum here and have enjoyed reading some of the very informative post. Thanks for your hard work.

Regards,
Dan M.

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Sub Replacements ??
Next Topic: Celestion impedance
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Aug 01 15:31:18 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects