Home » Audio » Movies & Music » LOST-
LOST- [message #7446] Wed, 11 April 2007 09:24 Go to next message
Melissa is currently offline  Melissa
Viscount
I am a LOST fan, anyone else?
I am starting to wonder whos lost the people from the plane wreck or the writers for the show. Yet I am unable to stop.........lol
Re: LOST- [message #7453 is a reply to message #7446] Mon, 16 April 2007 00:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
shinningstar is currently offline  shinningstar
Viscount
I'm not sure about that. I guess the writers were stranded on a mysterious desert island.lol
I'm a huge fan of this survival drama movie.

Re: LOST- [message #7530 is a reply to message #7453] Wed, 05 September 2007 10:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Gilipsie is currently offline  Gilipsie
Viscount
I love this show. It is my "cannot be missed" show of the week. It doesn't start again until Jan or Feb next year. I think I'm going to watch the first 3 seasons again before it starts... just to reacquaint myself. We can't be the only three that like this show on this forum, can we?

Re: LOST- [message #62237 is a reply to message #7446] Wed, 31 March 2010 16:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
love4music is currently offline  love4music
Baron
This is by far my most favorite TV show on right now. I have watched Lost since the beginning and I can't wait to find out all the answers to our questions.

I want to know if Sayid is really evil, if Sun and Jin reunite and many other things.
Re: LOST- [message #62429 is a reply to message #7446] Wed, 28 April 2010 16:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
love4music is currently offline  love4music
Baron
Well Jin and SUn reunite and Sayid is evil! I was sad to see last nights episode was a repeat! I want the all New episodes!
Only a few more left.....
I can't wait..
So we have found out that Jack's dad really wasn't his dad- it was the person who is in Locke right now.
Re: LOST- [message #62454 is a reply to message #7446] Sat, 01 May 2010 19:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Musicfan is currently offline  Musicfan
Chancellor
I agree that I love Lost! It's my favorite show on TV and it's almost over. I want answers but I don't want the end to come.

I am wondering if we will see Walt again! That is the part that broke my heart.
Re: LOST- [message #63357 is a reply to message #7446] Fri, 09 July 2010 00:42 Go to previous message
JiminyCricket is currently offline  JiminyCricket
Baron
A truly powerful show that has kept the fans interested for years. Quite an achievement.

I have seen the first few seasons but got distracted when it all got a bit too 'Twin peaks', which is quite a statement considering..... I do still wonder what happened so now I am ready to jump back in and catch up.

'The person who is in Locke' - that really did it for me. Must see Smile
Previous Topic: The Beatles
Next Topic: Inception
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Jul 26 06:25:53 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers