Home » Sponsored » Pi Speakers » Info request about Pi-one/two and subs
Info request about Pi-one/two and subs [message #62152] Sun, 21 March 2010 18:30 Go to next message
porfido is currently offline  porfido
Esquire
Hi,
first of all, sorry for my bad english! Rolling Eyes
It's a lot of time that I'm interested in Pi speakers and now I decided to finally have the first couple! Smile
I would use with them my two tapped horn subwoofers, so I have to decide between Pi-One and Pi-Two...
I think that with a sub, maybe Pi-one is the way to go, isn't it?
Could I please have the plans of Pi-1 and Pi-2?
Thank you very much!
And is it possible to order these kits without the crossover components?
Finally, (I know I'm asking too much! Rolling Eyes ), with the plans could you please send me the shipping cost to Italy for a couple of these kits?
Thank you again and best regards!
Re: Info request about Pi-one/two and subs [message #62154 is a reply to message #62152] Sun, 21 March 2010 20:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wayne Parham is currently offline  Wayne Parham
Illuminati (33rd Degree)

I'll send plans. We do ship to Italy, however, shipping has become quite expensive. It may be better for you to source the components locally. You can check the prices on the shopping cart by adding items and beginning to check out. Enter your address and it will calculate shipping costs by several shipper methods.

Re: Info request about Pi-one/two and subs [message #62162 is a reply to message #62154] Tue, 23 March 2010 17:09 Go to previous message
porfido is currently offline  porfido
Esquire
Thank you very much!
Previous Topic: 1pi plans
Next Topic: Double thickness front?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon Jul 15 11:25:23 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio