Home » Audio » Movies & Music » Fantastic 4
Fantastic 4 [message #6138] Sun, 18 September 2005 11:47 Go to previous message
brain_states is currently offline  brain_states
Viscount
Another comicbook story turned movie. Last night I was watching Mad T.V. And their first skit, to start off the new season, was ripping on Hollywood for all the remakes this year. Like Bewitched and Dukes of Hazard, what I thought they forgot was the comicbook made movies. There has just been a slew of them the last couple of years. Ever since X-men. Dont get me wrong I love and grew up on marvel comics X-men, Spider-man, Hulk, Fantastic 4, etc, but I think too much of a thing leads to a straight jacket. Elecktra and Daredevil marked the begining of the end of these being decent if not good movies. Fantastic 4 is one of those movies that's kinda cool to see but the story sucks. It was remeniscent of the Chronicles of Riddck and War of the Worlds. Super cool Sci-fi elements but thats it, acting and the stories suck... So either see this flick as a dollar movie or rent it but dont expect anything great. Though there is an upside with Jessica Alba like Jennifer Garner in DD and Elecktra and Famke Janssen in X-men...

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Sin City
Next Topic: What's New 2
Goto Forum: