Home » Audio » Movies & Music » Mr. and Mrs. Smith
Mr. and Mrs. Smith [message #6118] Sun, 11 September 2005 11:00 Go to next message
brain_states is currently offline  brain_states
Viscount

This was and excellent movie. Its got the "boy girl issues" thing goin on and its cool. Lots of action and good shots of Angelina bustin out..

Re: Mr. and Mrs. Smith [message #6121 is a reply to message #6118] Sun, 11 September 2005 15:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Manualblock is currently offline  Manualblock
Illuminati (13th Degree)
So; what exactly is the Boy Girl Issues thing? You mean romance?

Re: Mr. and Mrs. Smith [message #6127 is a reply to message #6121] Mon, 12 September 2005 10:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Viscount
No I mean arguing, lying, so on...

Re: Mr. and Mrs. Smith [message #6129 is a reply to message #6127] Tue, 13 September 2005 05:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Illuminati (13th Degree)
So thats your perception of the Man Woman Thing? If so I'm sorry to hear that.

Re: Mr. and Mrs. Smith [message #6130 is a reply to message #6129] Tue, 13 September 2005 10:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Viscount
I do not know how you arrived at that train of thought. What I said was "BOY GIRL ISSUES" not thing. To me a relationship is not fully entailed in the disagreements that fall under the ISSUES umbrella, but is comprised of how you deal with SAID ISSUES and maybe mostly the chemistry between the two in the relationship. So please reread and reevaluate what is at least I was trying to say. And I'll try to work at my way of stating things in "clearer" english.

Re: Mr. and Mrs. Smith [message #6131 is a reply to message #6130] Tue, 13 September 2005 15:00 Go to previous message
Illuminati (13th Degree)
My mistake. When I asked what you meant by Boy Girl Issues you replied .."No I mean arguing lying so on." I was joshing you when I asked if that is how you percieve relationships.
Please accept my apology if that was misunderstood. If you read it back it does kind of look like that though.
Don't get me wrong; those things do go on.

Previous Topic: Honey West
Next Topic: Clarence Gatemouth Brown-- passed away after escaping Katrina
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Aug 31 11:23:28 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout