Home » Audio » Movies & Music » Twin Peaks: Fire Walk With Me
Twin Peaks: Fire Walk With Me [message #6060] Thu, 01 September 2005 10:54 Go to next message
brain_states is currently offline  brain_states
Viscount
This is a prequel to the David Lynch T.V. seris Twin Peaks. Its The Odd Lynch style I've come to cherish, It tells the Story of Laura the week before shes murdered, starting the T.V. seris. Again another fairly "graphic" moive. But very different from the main stream movies.

Re: Twin Peaks: Fire Walk With Me [message #6067 is a reply to message #6060] Fri, 02 September 2005 03:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wayne Parham is currently offline  Wayne Parham
Illuminati (33rd Degree)

I don't know why, but I never could sit through the Twin Peaks series.

Re: Twin Peaks: Fire Walk With Me [message #6078 is a reply to message #6060] Sun, 04 September 2005 13:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Damir is currently offline  Damir
Illuminati (2nd Degree)
Another Cult. One of the better Lynch films, and his "classic" motive - bizzare and misterious happenings/characters, where drugs`n violence are just the tip of the iceberg of some unknown EVIL no-one can understand.

Re: Twin Peaks: Fire Walk With Me [message #6114 is a reply to message #6078] Thu, 08 September 2005 21:24 Go to previous message
brain_states is currently offline  brain_states
Viscount
Well this movie explains the series and the unkown evil in much better terms. "Bob's" mask is reunveiled and explained as much as Lynch explains anything I suppose..

Previous Topic: Anyone see Crash?
Next Topic: Stuck in 1985?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Oct 18 23:31:33 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout