Home » Audio » LSAF » LSAF 2010 Planning
Re: Reports from LSAF '09 [message #59508 is a reply to message #59507] Wed, 24 June 2009 10:20 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
DRCope is currently offline  DRCope
Master
I'll give it a go and I'll do it soon before he gets a date set/stuck in his mind.

Any chance of making Sunday a "real" day? I think that would be important in getting addt'l folks both showin' and goin'. It makes it easier to justify traveling a significant distance and doin' the set up/tear down work to have a second day. (I'm not talking about me wavering or complaining here, I'm talking about getting people off the fence who might not see sorta-Friday-night and Saturday as enough show time to get them excited about coming. The exhibit cost ($0) is certainly not slowing them down, nor is the room rate!

Wayne, can you pick up the posts from the point where we stopped reporting on 09 and started discussing '10 and move them to a new a thread called somethin' like "Discussing/Planning LSAF '10 !"

If not, I'll just copy all of them in one and start it to let people know it's happenin' and gain their input.

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message