Home » xyzzy » Dungeon » 99 Cent Only Store Father's Day Specials
99 Cent Only Store Father's Day Specials [message #59395] Wed, 17 June 2009 08:18 Go to next message
AudioFred is currently offline  AudioFred
Illuminati (1st Degree)
I always enjoy the 99 cent only store's ads in the Wednesday newspaper, but today's are special. Under the heading "#1 Dad" are the following items, all for only 99 cents:

Gas relief pills
Condoms
Snore relief
Hemorrhoid ointment
Denture cleanser
Straw hat
Foot powder
Five minute hair color
Adult underpads
etc, etc.

Something really special for every dad. Laughing
Re: 99 Cent Only Store Father's Day Specials [message #59396 is a reply to message #59395] Wed, 17 June 2009 09:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wayne Parham is currently offline  Wayne Parham
Illuminati (33rd Degree)
Oh man, now that's funny!

These will cost a little more, but for the really special father, here are a couple other good gifts I found:

Sixpack beer belt:
http://www.prankplace.com/images/drink/6pack.jpg

Bullet shaped nose hair trimmer:
http://www.prankplace.com/images/nosetrim/img.jpg

Re: 99 Cent Only Store Father's Day Specials [message #62224 is a reply to message #59395] Tue, 30 March 2010 20:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
DaBase is currently offline  DaBase
Baron
OMG I about died laughing when I read adult diaper but then about peed my pants when I scrolled down to the bullet shaped nose hair trimmer. Who buys these things and why?
Re: 99 Cent Only Store Father's Day Specials [message #62828 is a reply to message #59395] Fri, 21 May 2010 21:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Drummer is currently offline  Drummer
Chancellor
Now that's funny Laughing , but make sure you get him some other items to go along with those products. A pair of movie tickets would be a nice addition.
Re: 99 Cent Only Store Father's Day Specials [message #62878 is a reply to message #62224] Wed, 26 May 2010 13:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mavare
Baron
OMWord! I would think if the kids brought that stuff to me. I'd say "Thank You" then sell most of it on eBay after they left! Laughing
I must say though, the bullet nose hair trimmers are the thing with the most bling! Razz
Re: 99 Cent Only Store Father's Day Specials [message #63022 is a reply to message #62878] Tue, 01 June 2010 20:31 Go to previous message
Lyrica is currently offline  Lyrica
Chancellor
This is too funny. What isn't funny though is I think my dear hubby could actually use a few of those items! But you didn't hear that from me! Rolling Eyes
Previous Topic: Audio Show Visitors Categorized
Next Topic: Video Shop
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun Jun 16 19:47:38 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout