Home » Audio » Movies & Music » Garageband.com
Garageband.com [message #5899] Wed, 01 June 2005 17:37 Go to next message
Manualblock is currently offline  Manualblock
Illuminati (13th Degree)
I have been using this site to explore some new music and it has a lot of potential; samples of hundreds of bands at a good sample rate. Found some real nice stuff.

Re: Garageband.com [message #5900 is a reply to message #5899] Wed, 01 June 2005 19:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
elektratig is currently offline  elektratig
Grand Master
Thanks , MB, I'm exploring now -- way outa my depth, though! Any groups in particular you suggest I investigate?

Re: Garageband.com [message #5901 is a reply to message #5900] Thu, 02 June 2005 09:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Manualblock is currently offline  Manualblock
Illuminati (13th Degree)
Speakers are looking nice! I have been listening to one band from the G-band site. Its a female lead band called "Circe Link", a cd called "Blue Bird Tattoo." It is placed in Americana. They have a little of Dan Hicks and The Hot Licks type sound, with that Django Rhienhart background. She has a nice voice and the lyrics are pretty clever on some of the songs.

Re: Garageband.com [message #5902 is a reply to message #5901] Thu, 02 June 2005 17:29 Go to previous message
elektratig is currently offline  elektratig
Grand Master
I was hoping for some specific recommendations. Thanks!

Previous Topic: Jewel - Spirit
Next Topic: Monty Alexander
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun Oct 20 17:17:24 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout