Home » Audio » Movies & Music » Star Wars III, Revenge of the Sith
Star Wars III, Revenge of the Sith [message #5892] Sun, 22 May 2005 14:59 Go to next message
Wayne Parham is currently offline  Wayne Parham
Illuminati (33rd Degree)
No spoilers, but who's seen it? What did you think?

Now that I think about it, we all know Anakin gets turned into Darth and Yoda is like kung-fu mini-me on steroids, so I don't guess a spoiler is really possible. But anyway, I'm dying to see it but haven't had time yet. Have you seen it? If so, what did you think?

I've seen it... [message #5911 is a reply to message #5892] Wed, 08 June 2005 09:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mr Vinyl is currently offline  Mr Vinyl
Illuminati (1st Degree)
Let me start off by saying that I have never liked the Star Wars movies. The first couple weren't bad but the rest I though pretty much sucked. I only went to see this one because my young son wanted to see it. I thought it was the best of all of them. Not a great movie but better than the other Star Wars movies. I thought the special effects were excellent in this one. Something I thought lacking in the others. I would say that if you like this kind of thing then you will really like this one.

Re: I've seen it... [message #5914 is a reply to message #5911] Wed, 08 June 2005 17:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Illuminati (33rd Degree)

I liked it, except I thought the coup of the troups from being in support of Jedi to Sith went way too smooth and easily. That kind of far-reaching conspiracy can't be kept secret, and change is usually slower than that. So even considering the troups might have been mesmerized by the dark side was a reach for me. Still, I dug the movie.

Re: I've seen it... [message #6046 is a reply to message #5914] Sun, 28 August 2005 13:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
brain_states is currently offline  brain_states
Viscount
Duhh the troops were like cloned with the 66 thing already preprogramed into them...

Re: I've seen it... [message #6052 is a reply to message #6046] Sun, 28 August 2005 17:50 Go to previous message
Illuminati (33rd Degree)

I 'spose. But I still thought that was a reach. I don't know why I would focus on that part though, what with Jedi's telekinetic abilities and other extraordinary things as part of the overall plot. I love the Star Wars series, so I'm not dissing it, I just thought the immediate switch from light to dark of the entire armed forces was weird.

Previous Topic: Napoleon Dynamite won this year's MTV movie award
Next Topic: The Cave
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Aug 16 04:27:39 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout