Home » xyzzy » Dungeon » Swarmer??
Re: Wag the Dog? [message #58109 is a reply to message #58108] Sat, 18 March 2006 17:16 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Manualblock is currently offline  Manualblock
Illuminati (13th Degree)
I got two words for you; Red State.
What else could it be; if their local appliance repairman did this crummy of a job they'd fire him in a second.
I post about that on here because I get to be amazed at the replies.

I have a friend who is the Director of The Helen Keller Center for the Deaf/Blind. They're staff is known throughout the world for a level of professionalism at treating and therapeutic results for those people. They went to the State dept and offered their expertise in treating the returning vets with eye and hearing trauma for free. The military refused to even provide any kind of information about the casualties.
Needless to say they were stumped until one of the vets parents contacted the hospital and spoke at length about the denial of treatment the military is supporting; why? because they don't want it to get into the press; the terrible wounds that these IED's inflict. They are afraid it will compromise the war effort and provoke anti-war sentiment.
So much for supporting our brave troops. Have you ever seen anything reported in the news or on TV concerning the wounded coming out of Iraq? I mean other than feel-good stories about one or two positive outcome cases.
So much for the myth of the "Liberal Media".

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: President Plankton
Next Topic: Another... :-)
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Jun 20 06:54:36 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations