Home » xyzzy » Dungeon » just say no to shimano
Re: How simple that is... [message #57592 is a reply to message #57589] Thu, 22 December 2005 13:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
MQracing is currently offline  MQracing
Master
manipulation?

I think you've been manipulated by the person who has
continously violated the trademark rights which Wayne himself
said woud be respected in ART.

And you are now being manipulated by your own ornery emotions...
and your not using any rational basis on which your capriciously
wanting to excercise your power.

How am I spamming\trolling?

I've pointed out the facts...

Your only plea is that you apparently will not be *manipulated* by
the facts.

You want to talk facts and talk rationally or do you want to strike out at with your baseless allegations that we have paid off AA.

sad.

msl

Re: Damir's latest moderation miscues... [message #57593 is a reply to message #57591] Thu, 22 December 2005 13:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Damir is currently offline  Damir
Illuminati (2nd Degree)
Well, let`s finish it Mike - I have no more time to spend on your fantasies.
You are banned from "Group Build" forum, but you continued to post the same message over and over again. Well, you can spam here in "Dungeon" as much as you like, nothing will change - you stayed banned. Byebye.

Re: How simple that is... [message #57594 is a reply to message #57592] Thu, 22 December 2005 13:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Illuminati (2nd Degree)
The nice thing is:

-I am the moderator
-You are just troll

You lose, and no blablah here will change that. Goodbye.

Re: misuse of trademarks [message #57595 is a reply to message #57590] Thu, 22 December 2005 13:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Master
See... I don't care about sides. I am not aiming at you, or douglas, or Wayne or anyone else to be on my side or not on my side. It's absolutely immaterial to me.

what I am aiming at is.... shouldn't we all be following the rules? I posted up what Wayne had written several months ago on this issue of trademarks.

You have done everything to encourage and allow this continued violation of our trademark right in the forum which you moderate.

And then wish to ban me for pointing this out.

And then you start flaming me on a public forum outside of the dungeon... where I have not said one ill word about you. Falme me
all you want here... but you have a responsibility outside of this forum to not be the one flaming others (especially since your the mod).

msl

Re: How simple that is... [message #57596 is a reply to message #57594] Thu, 22 December 2005 13:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Master
you bee da man damir...

my hat is off to you for your moderation
abilities and maturity.

good job, well done.

msl

Re: Wow... [message #57597 is a reply to message #57585] Thu, 22 December 2005 13:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Master
again... cheap talk and flames...

point to one post where I went after anyone on the group build forum where I first wasn't attacked or flamed or trolled. Just one post...

OTOH... I have put up posts of you flaming me which was totally unprovoked and purely gratuitous...

and your admission of hurt feelings over a technical disagreemnent... and your fantasy that I had doug kicked off of AA... and that I've paid big money in sponership to "rule the roost" over at AA. Wake up.

All offered as flames and personal attacks instead of rationally discussing the relevant issues.

msl

Re: Wow... [message #57598 is a reply to message #57585] Thu, 22 December 2005 13:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bill Martinelli is currently offline  Bill Martinelli
Illuminati (1st Degree)

Damir,

Merry Christmas and happy holidays. I think your taking this a little personal from a moderators standpoint? Just take a deep breath dude. Not everything is peachy keen. Furthermore a moderator never wins. your always wrong in someones point of view.

Re: campy [message #57599 is a reply to message #57559] Thu, 22 December 2005 13:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Master
Hi Leland:

I had the same exact thoughts you did about the 24 volt tubes... which is why I opened it up and started reading the thread. There were several sample cicuits in the thread. One using a 6dj8 and the other a 6c45pi...
looked so simple... maybe worht building just to prove that it's a crazy idea. If you want I will get the url for you... it was over on the tube forum at www.diyaudio.com.

I went over and checked out the Pi speaks. Did you get the kit and your building the cabinets? The kit price seemed very, very good. Wayne must have some purchasing power! It's a corner horn, right?

My uncle has a (think it is) 67 GTO that he bought brand new when he was like 21 years old. Pristine condition sitting in his garage.

Yeah, about the cars and audio going together.... Lloyld Walker of Walker Audio had a really radical 4.6 V8 that was breathed on pretty well... and could just plain scare ya...

msl

Re: Wow... [message #57600 is a reply to message #57597] Thu, 22 December 2005 15:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Illuminati (2nd Degree)
Hey, I must confess that I just pull your leg, and if you want - I can respond 100 times more. No hurt feelings, just a little giggle.
And I read the official E-mail from AA abut Doug`s banning, don`t worry. It`s interesting to watch your reactions, it`s the "Dungeon" - and it`s too late for rational talk. Remember, you are banned from GB.

Re: Wow... [message #57601 is a reply to message #57598] Thu, 22 December 2005 15:29 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Illuminati (2nd Degree)
Hi, thank you Bill. I`m just doing this unpopular "job", and don`t worry - I`ve been in "flame wars" before...
Anyway, the only disadvantage is - it`s Christmas time. (But, the real war in my country started exactly on Easter 1991. )
Merry Christmas to you!

Previous Topic: Dover PA Judge; Intelligent Design is,"Breathtaking Inanity."
Next Topic: statutory and common law regarding fair business practices
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Jun 18 16:30:21 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers