Home » xyzzy » Dungeon » Let's look at some facts...
Let's look at some facts... [message #57396] Mon, 14 November 2005 07:38 Go to previous message
Mr Vinyl is currently offline  Mr Vinyl
Illuminati (1st Degree)
Manual feel free to answer any of these question now if you would like. Following are some cut and pastes from our discussion.
These are some of the wild accusations you have made and left unanswered:

"how the hell does these religous groups get by with dictating to their parishoners how they must vote/campaigning for Republican Political issues and using the press to launch their Republican agenda"

"I don't know if you are familiar with him but Rush stole his whole act and persona?"

"The internet is actually hurting your cause. The vast amount of information trotted out on a daily basis has fractionalised the Republican Power base"

Please tell me how religious organizations can force people to vote or campaign for a political party? We'll, leave the press argument for another time if that's ok.

Please give me specific examples of how Rush stole his whole act and persona?

Please tell me how the internet has hurt the Republican party when in fact (there's that word again "fact"), since the internet has become widely used, the Republicans have gained control of the house and Senate for the first time in 40 years and have won the last two presidential elections? The above facts show that when the people are given access to the facts via the internet (and not through the biased liberal media) they vote for Republicans.

On the subject of "Name Calling". Let's look at the facts. You have done the following in just our discussion the these subjects.

Called Ann Coulter a "used car salesman", a "Blond Twit". You have also said in reference to Ann Coulter "Back in the old neighborhood they had a name for a woman with her personality" You also mentioned that you think she has an annoying voice.

Called Rush Limbaugh - A lousy DJ who has access to strong opiods on a daily basis.

I on the other hand I called you a Liberal. Sorry for this insult. I keep forgeting that liberals are ashamed of who they are and what they stand for. In contrast feel free to call me a conservative any time you would like. I take it as a compliment and not an insult. But as you can see it is you doing the name calling and not backing up what you say.

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Manual - here's a little tid bit on Bob Grant you might be interested in.
Next Topic: Mr Vinyl; you disappear periodically; not because Damir said anything.
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun Jun 30 14:28:45 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout
Prosound Shootout
Miller Audio