Home » xyzzy » Dungeon » Just for you Manual. Ann Coulter on the definition of Judicial Activism.
Re: Just for you Manual. Ann Coulter on the definition of Judicial Activism. [message #57351 is a reply to message #57350] Fri, 11 November 2005 19:32 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Manualblock is currently offline  Manualblock
Illuminati (13th Degree)
As far as what Prissy means I was asking what it meant in the context in which she uses it. Thats what threw me; her syntax is off. The word itself means excessively prim and proper. Using it to describe a newspaper is strange to say the least. It has no meaning in that context.
Thats my point; she just don't make a lot of sense most of the time in the way she writes. It's all hyperbole and exaggeration. Like Moe on the three stooges used to do.

I really mean you have to scroll down the page to get the description of privacy rights. It is right there on this page. I don't want to re-write it; it's too long.

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Still waiting for the COHERENT explanation of legislating from the bench
Next Topic: Manual - here's a little tid bit on Bob Grant you might be interested in.
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon Jul 01 02:19:23 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout
Prosound Shootout
Miller Audio