Home » xyzzy » Dungeon » Blair + Bush (Greenpeace version)
Blair + Bush (Greenpeace version) [message #56557] Wed, 27 July 2005 07:43 Go to next message
Damir is currently offline  Damir
Illuminati (2nd Degree)
See the movie:
P.S. see also Top-10 polytical movies...

Re: Blair + Bush (Greenpeace version) [message #56559 is a reply to message #56557] Wed, 27 July 2005 08:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
colinhester is currently offline  colinhester
Illuminati (3rd Degree)
What was Greenpeace thinking? I'm not sure on what level they thought this was funny. Even the reviewers think it's a bit "crude."

Re: Blair + Bush (Greenpeace version) [message #56560 is a reply to message #56559] Wed, 27 July 2005 10:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Illuminati (2nd Degree)
I don`t know, but I noticed that some people are more excited about puppets "blow-jobs" then blow-up "jobs" in Iraq...

Re: Blair + Bush (Greenpeace version) [message #56561 is a reply to message #56560] Wed, 27 July 2005 14:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Manualblock is currently offline  Manualblock
Illuminati (13th Degree)
What is the news over there by you on Iraq? Here they are so scared of being challenged by extremist viewers or aggravating advertisers or losing their priviledges at the White House that they just gloss over all the reports from Iraq until you would think that it was Disneyland over there.
I personally see the re-organisation of Saddams original police force/the creation of militias that protect certain areas such as Kurdish Iraq/ the militarisation of the oil field and it's infrastructure. And a puppet govt. like we had in South Vietnam centered around Baghdad and guarded by U.S. Troops.
I have no facts on this just a lifetime of observing how things work.

Re: Blair + Bush (Greenpeace version) [message #56562 is a reply to message #56561] Wed, 27 July 2005 14:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Illuminati (2nd Degree)
I don`t know much more, I rarely watch the news/TV. Just heard some rumours and read some reportages about people who drive the trucks from Turkey to Iraq, some of them from over here, good money. And there are some mercenaries who protect these convoys (and soldiers) for the money. They said - no good.

Re: Blair + Bush (Greenpeace version) [message #56563 is a reply to message #56562] Wed, 27 July 2005 16:07 Go to previous message
Manualblock is currently offline  Manualblock
Illuminati (13th Degree)
There you go; we don't hear anything like that over here. As far as our news goes except for small nieghborhoods in Baghdad the rest of Iraq is nice and safe. Now you hear of mercenaries hired to protect the supply convoys. I feel that is closer to the truth.
Today they made a big deal of Rumsfeld paying a surprise visit to Iraq to tell them to speed up the drafting of a constitution and to refrain from organising the government around the Muslim Sharia rules. He had to be slipped in due to possible terrorism. Meanwhile the envoy from Iran walked proudly and openly into the headquarters of the provisional Govt.
So we sneak in while they walk in. And you tell me we have control and all the people love us there.
Unfreakin believable.

Previous Topic: Bush Baby
Next Topic: New Sinatra Song...
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Sep 17 17:19:32 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers