Home » xyzzy » Dungeon » This is great
This is great [message #56524] Sat, 16 July 2005 18:08 Go to next message
Manualblock is currently offline  Manualblock
Illuminati (13th Degree)
I will give Mr. Vinyl this; he don't quit easy. I admire that.

Anybody notice all the eye makeup the anchormen wear on the Fox News channel? Spooky. And those blond replicant's they call anchorwomen.
I know I shouldn't stoop to this level mentioning this but it is really bizarre. I like when they try to explain simple concepts that they are not sure their audience will get; they slow their speech and eeennuunciate. And offer these goofy analogies.
The fundamentalist preachers do it too on TV. Remmember Jim Baker?

See this is your basic liberal response.... [message #56525 is a reply to message #56524] Sat, 16 July 2005 18:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mr Vinyl is currently offline  Mr Vinyl
Illuminati (1st Degree)
Can't debate with facts so insult your opponent. We offer analogies because it is the only way to get less informed people to understand. And no I don't think Democrats are stupid. Just misinformed.

BTW I am not one of the religious right. I do believe in God but I don't go to church, thump bibles or believe in making abortion illegal. Again it's the liberal theory of "let's not discuss facts let's just group all Republicans together, call them religious zealots and discredit them anyway we can. Instead of actually coming up with solutions of our own. Actually it's really pathetic. Thankfully we now have the internet and cable news to discredit some of these untruths.

Well, they're rather in a tough spot [message #56533 is a reply to message #56524] Sun, 17 July 2005 06:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
wunhuanglo is currently offline  wunhuanglo
Illuminati (2nd Degree)
You see, 45% of their potential audience (and I'm guessing upwards of 80% of their actual audience) are retarded.

Re: See this is your basic liberal response.... [message #56534 is a reply to message #56525] Sun, 17 July 2005 07:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Manualblock is currently offline  Manualblock
Illuminati (13th Degree)
I see no references to Republicans in my post; it deals with the silly behaviour of the announcers on Fox News. If they are affiliated with the Republican Party then they are not a news organisation, they are a PAC and should declare that to be true and pay their dues.

How about De-Evolution theory? [message #56535 is a reply to message #56533] Sun, 17 July 2005 09:23 Go to previous message
Damir is currently offline  Damir
Illuminati (2nd Degree)
F. Nietzhe mocked with Darwins theory - his opinion is that only stupid and worthless species make progress (say bugs and rats), but they are not changed millions of years. The "higher" species are rare, have small descedants, and are very fragile...losers:-)

Previous Topic: To Manualblock, Damir and colinhester....
Next Topic: I don't understand this..I thought Iraq had nothing to do with Al Qaeda and terrorists?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Jun 15 14:38:33 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout
Prosound Shootout
Miller Audio