Home » xyzzy » Dungeon » I don't understand this..I thought Iraq had nothing to do with Al Qaeda and terrorists?
Re: "The walls are crumbling for these people" [message #56508 is a reply to message #56506] Sat, 16 July 2005 16:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
colinhester is currently offline  colinhester
Illuminati (3rd Degree)
You wrote: "But it's the Democrats screaming bloody murder every time someone brings up the prospect of closing our boarders and stopping illegal emigration."

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Hillary Clinton meet the Minutemen voluntees and support their effort.

I'm not taking sides on the ILLEGAL immigration issue, but the Republican Party (George Bush) has done nothing to close our borbers. If you don't think this is an issue with "your" side, then please check out freerepublic.com, a very pro Bush news blog. It seems most hardcore Republicans believe Bush is doing very little to protect the AMERICAN people in terms of security or national identity......Regards, Colin

This is a huge problem with both sides... [message #56509 is a reply to message #56508] Sat, 16 July 2005 16:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mr Vinyl is currently offline  Mr Vinyl
Illuminati (1st Degree)
Hillary is a joke. She's trying to get elected president. No chance. But to say that the Democrats are for closing the boarders is also a joke. Look at what's happening in California. The Dems have practically destroyed California's economy by insisting on paying for illegal emigration benefits etc.

For the record. I am for kicking out all illegal emigrants and putting the national guard on the boarder with directions to shot to kill anyone trying to cross illegally.

I'm not saying the Republicans are correct here. But I am not a one issue guy. The Republicans have always been for a strong military. I love the way the Democrats are now clamoring for a strong military when they have done everything they could to destroy the military every chance they got. This is one of the reasons Reagan got elected. Because Carter almost single handedly dismantled the military.

Almost agree [message #56510 is a reply to message #56509] Sat, 16 July 2005 17:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Illuminati (3rd Degree)
Hillary is not a stupid woman, and I would not consider her or her run for President as a "joke."

I do believe our borbers do need to be shut down NOW. Not with guns, but help the Mexican people make Mexico a place they want to live. For the most part, most Mexicans I have had contact with are a very proud and hard working group of people. Example: there are two new houses being built behind me right now. One house framed by an American crew and the other by a Mexican crew. The Mexican crew works from sun up to sun down six days a week. The American crew works from 8 or 9 until maybe 4:30. The Mexican crew is now on their second house.

I agree that the situation in Califirnia is out of control (as well as other southern states.) Something must be done. I believe the governmnet must go after those whom employee ILLEGALS. You cannot blame a group of people trying to better their lives.

For the record, President Carter was pro-military; he was a 1946 graduate of the Naval Academy.

Just curious, who is your front-runner for the Republican Party's candidate in 2008? Condi? I think she would be a formidable candidate and a good President......Colin

OK. Terrific. [message #56511 is a reply to message #56505] Sat, 16 July 2005 17:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
wunhuanglo is currently offline  wunhuanglo
Illuminati (2nd Degree)
nt

Re: "The walls are crumbling for these people" [message #56512 is a reply to message #56506] Sat, 16 July 2005 17:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Manualblock is currently offline  Manualblock
Illuminati (13th Degree)
The boys died for oil. George senior was a reasonable man who would not invade a soveriegn nation with the express purpose of taking their natural resources.
The republican House was held in check by the Veto power of the Executive during the 92-2000 presidency; otherwise we would have been in an even deeper financial mess by now.
Undocumented workers is a term coined by the Republicans.
It is the Democrats trying to regulate immigration; the Republicans want to keep wages down.

Re: Almost agree [message #56513 is a reply to message #56510] Sat, 16 July 2005 17:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Illuminati (13th Degree)
Why bother confusing him with the truth?
Condi has no base of support. You would see Colin Powell before her.

Re: Almost agree [message #56514 is a reply to message #56513] Sat, 16 July 2005 17:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Illuminati (3rd Degree)
General Powell would be another fine choice. Thanks for reminding me. He does not, however, enjoy a strong Rep. base as does Condi. The Republican Party has a number of fine candidates.

I still think the Rep. Party severly underestimates Senator Clinton. She will be the Democratic nominee. Period......Colin

Re: Almost agree [message #56515 is a reply to message #56514] Sat, 16 July 2005 17:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Illuminati (13th Degree)
Maybe you can help me out here. I am not usually oblivious; if someone has a prsonality flaw I can recognise it. So what exactly do you think it is with her? I see a bright, concerned, capable woman who can speak with intelligence and be compassionate without sounding patronising. Do the Republican men and women feel threatened by a capable woman?? I mean what is the problem with her? Condi Rice is a puppet; no strength of will, just manipulated by a nit-wit.
I can't figure it out.

Re: Almost agree [message #56516 is a reply to message #56510] Sat, 16 July 2005 17:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Illuminati (1st Degree)
Carter was Pro military? Now that's funny.

Hillary's run for president is a joke. If you don't thinks so, and the Democrats are stupid enough to nominate her then you'll see how much she loses by.

Your theory that Mexicans are more hard working than Americans is also propaganda. Americans built our nation to what it is. Have you been to Mexico lately? Americans have to abide by American laws. Law breaking illegal emigrants don't have too. Yes that's right law breaking illegal's. They are criminals just being in American illegally. I could care less if the serial killer down the block from me was a hard working business man that helped out his community. He is still a murderer.

Condi has about as much chance as Hillary. For-get-about-it. I think it's going to be Jeb! That's right the Democrats worst nightmare.

I notice you have absolutely no useful input except insults... [message #56517 is a reply to message #56513] Sat, 16 July 2005 17:44 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Illuminati (1st Degree)
Not to worry. It's what I expect from liberals. If you don't think I speak the truth why not set me right? I know you don't have time etc etc, blah, blah, blah....

Previous Topic: This is great
Next Topic: Worlds longest thread
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Jun 20 10:23:14 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout