Home » xyzzy » Dungeon » Schiavo
Re: Schiavo [message #56404 is a reply to message #56403] Wed, 15 June 2005 15:50 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Manualblock is currently offline  Manualblock
Illuminati (13th Degree)
Hey; where have you been? Before I reply have you seen the 811 project going on?
About who should live or die. Lets not get confused; no one is in favor of killing anyone, she was already dead. Without a brain you are dead.
Soon with modern technology they will be able to keep a corpse functioning,, so is that o'kay? We'll all walk around like Night Of The Living Dead.
Secondly; people have rights, one of which is the right to determine their own fate. She expressly said; as I have and my wife has, that under those circumstances we choose not to be forced to exist as something less than an animal in pain and dying slowly.
I am not interested in anothers personal beliefes controlling how I live; or how I die. And I especially would not accept anyone dictating a slow and horrible death for me.
Would you really watch if one you love was subjected to a forced existance with nothing human left in them? I couldn't.

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Ten Most Harmful Books of the 19th and 20th Centuries
Next Topic: Kat Giantis
Goto Forum: