Home » xyzzy » Dungeon » Senate
Re: Ok let's try Gallop... [message #56342 is a reply to message #56341] Wed, 25 May 2005 15:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Manualblock is currently offline  Manualblock
Illuminati (13th Degree)
V-man; check the posts; you brought up the marraige thing.
My earlier post expressed my feeling that there was no winner or loser on the fillibuster issue if you look more carefully, I endeavored to point out that the people did in fact want the process stopped and the Senate to return to business. Remmember; 24% Reps 26% Dems and 54% niether??

In your last post you said you had enough of the M'Cain thing so I dropped it.

The principle of active judges; well I said what I thought in the previous post; the law is fluid and must be allowed to adapt.

Peace will not be achieved in the middle east and it has nothing to do with Elephants or Donkeys; it is the nature of the beast. The Greeks/Turks/French/British, and now us have tried. You must read history more carefully.
Lets check the rolls of representatives who actually served in the military; and see what we have. If the Dems want out of Iraq it is because of the waste/futility/and piracy that is happening, not because they are seeking to undermine American interests and the American people.
Suggesting that all Democrats are disloyal does not deserve repeating.

As Bill O'Reilly is found of saying "I'll give you the last word" (NT) [message #56343 is a reply to message #56342] Wed, 25 May 2005 16:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mr Vinyl is currently offline  Mr Vinyl
Illuminati (1st Degree)
NT

Re: As Bill O'Reilly is found of saying "I'll give you the last word" (NT) [message #56344 is a reply to message #56343] Wed, 25 May 2005 16:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Illuminati (13th Degree)
I grew up around the corner from Bill; he was a grade ahead of me in Island Trees high school. I used to see him in gym. Tall and very quiet.

Re: As Bill O'Reilly is found of saying "I'll give you the last word" (NT) [message #56345 is a reply to message #56344] Wed, 25 May 2005 16:36 Go to previous message
Illuminati (13th Degree)
Actually it was Junior High. I think he left to go to a parochial high school.

Previous Topic: Mary Landrieu
Next Topic: well; Fillibuster and now stem cell
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun Jun 30 07:46:08 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout