Home » xyzzy » Dungeon » Republican Family Values
Re: American Politics [message #56300 is a reply to message #56299] Sat, 21 May 2005 08:54 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Manualblock is currently offline  Manualblock
Illuminati (13th Degree)
Well; as always the discussion reverts back to the Mexican Standoff; I have one experience and you have another. I have no way of knowing if what you tell me is accurate and you have no way of knowing if I am truthfull. Bottomline; since all facts are elusive and open to interpretation, that leaves only one option; how do you feel about the current state you and your circle is in; same for me.
I get from you that the countries full of welfare cheats and I get from my own experience that it is not. I am sure you have the same issue. Where you live that has such massive welfare rolls and fraudulent abuse of the public monies is a mystery to me. Living and working here in New York and having family that services the health community I have a totally opposite view. Following the state budget reveals less than 2% of totall revenue expenditures granted to the public assistance rolls.
A good portion of that includes elderly and children. So where are these armies of healthy abusers? I walk past Varick Street where the Welfare office is in Brooklyn and see maybe a couple of dozen people at any given time. So; where are they all?

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: For "guitar lovers" from this forum :-)
Next Topic: Southeast Asia Tsunamis
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Jul 11 15:06:41 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout
Prosound Shootout