Home » xyzzy » Dungeon » Have they outlived their usefulness?
Have they outlived their usefulness? [message #55863] Sun, 22 August 2004 19:41 Go to next message
jbarlow is currently offline  jbarlow
Esquire
I used to respect what these guys did for DIYers. Now I can't figure out where they're coming from. A soldering class? Give me a f**king break!

I think I'll pass on this one.

Re: Have they outlived their usefulness? [message #55864 is a reply to message #55863] Sun, 22 August 2004 20:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Audio Observer is currently offline  Audio Observer
Esquire
That's the nature of the underbelly of the biz. Did you see how fast they started backpeddling when they got bad replies? Let's take bets on how many rooms showcase wunderkables, isopuddings and cryocookies.

Re: Have they outlived their usefulness? [message #55865 is a reply to message #55863] Tue, 24 August 2004 16:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bwkendall is currently offline  bwkendall
Esquire
Nice link to Taco Bell.

cable breakin box [message #55891 is a reply to message #55864] Mon, 04 October 2004 05:20 Go to previous message
puke on shoe is currently offline  puke on shoe
Esquire

oh come on now. don't you really think the cable breakin box they are giving away as a door prize is useful?

"THE CABLE COOKER™ GREATLY IMPROVES the sound quality of interconnect and speaker cabling beyond normal break-in cycle. ONE DAY on the CABLE COOKER™ is roughly equivalent to more than two weeks of continuous system operation.  Rapid, superior break-in and conditioning of all forms of interconnect and speaker cabling." 

"Retail Value: $649.00"

hahhahhahahahhahhahahahahaaahahahahaha!
hahhahhhaaaaaaahaaahaaaaa!
haaahaahahaaa!

Previous Topic: the proper method for putting CONDOMS on TUBES
Next Topic: I'm sorry but I just have to post this.
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun Jun 30 11:22:26 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout
Prosound Shootout
Miller Audio