Home » xyzzy » Dungeon » The One, The Only, The True Original, The Master
The One, The Only, The True Original, The Master [message #55838] Sun, 11 July 2004 09:34 Go to next message
wunhuanglo is currently offline  wunhuanglo
Illuminati (2nd Degree)
This link was just posted someplace else. It was in response to a "I thought he was long dead" statement. Me too, but as it turns out The Great One is still at it.

Read everything: you'll feel better about life afterward.

Re: The One, The Only, The True Original, The Master [message #55839 is a reply to message #55838] Sun, 11 July 2004 22:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wayne Parham is currently offline  Wayne Parham
Illuminati (33rd Degree)
I sure wish we'd had the foil, ring or clip yesterday for evaluation at the audio club meeting here in Tulsa. We could have warmed up a couple extra bowls of beans and really enjoyed it.

Re: The One, The Only, The True Original, The Master [message #55840 is a reply to message #55839] Tue, 13 July 2004 18:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Manualblock is currently offline  Manualblock
Illuminati (13th Degree)
Hey Funny but I sent away for the free sample foil last year. I still have some. I placed it on the CD label side down as per instructions and listened. I would try it again but the sample is so small and I can't remmember which CD I used it on. I still have a couple of pieces somewhere, it was actually real nice looking. It reminded me of those old fashioned bicycle reflectors, you know, the one's with the multi-colors that stuck to the handlebars. If you want a piece I can send it but it is real small, like the shine'y little photo on your credit card; come to think of it what do they do with those old cards; HMMM. ( It's a bargain at 90$ a square inch)

The absolute very best he ever came up with.... [message #55841 is a reply to message #55840] Tue, 13 July 2004 20:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Illuminati (2nd Degree)
is the necessity to paint all the pipes in the house white.

If that didn't get him committed, nothing possibly could.

Re: The absolute very best he ever came up with.... [message #55842 is a reply to message #55841] Wed, 14 July 2004 06:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Illuminati (13th Degree)
Step right up; Miricle Juice; cures hoarseness and grows hair on a cueball.

Re: Sign me up [message #55843 is a reply to message #55842] Wed, 14 July 2004 15:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bill Martinelli is currently offline  Bill Martinelli
Illuminati (1st Degree)

Just for the hair tonic though

The most remarkable thing of all... [message #55844 is a reply to message #55843] Thu, 15 July 2004 00:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Illuminati (2nd Degree)
is that he might convince you that you do have more hair.

I have read of the effects the ravings of this madman have had on otherwise seemingly intelligent people since the 80's.

The Stereophile crew first brought him to my attention with their praises for his “special” paper clips and such, and some of those guys actually worked as engineers.

I guess it shouldn't be too surprising how susceptible people can be to outrageous claims – look at how many career politicians and televangelists depend on it.

Re: Sign me up [message #55845 is a reply to message #55843] Thu, 15 July 2004 08:56 Go to previous message
Illuminati (13th Degree)
If you wait a couple more weeks I can tell you if it works, right next to my grecian formula.

Previous Topic: Is this the pitiful bleating of an "attention whore"?
Next Topic: Oasis of sense
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun Jun 09 07:01:32 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout
Prosound Shootout