Home » Audio » Movies & Music » Christmas music?!? I got your Christmas music...
Christmas music?!? I got your Christmas music... [message #5546] Tue, 07 December 2004 21:52 Go to next message
wunhuanglo is currently offline  wunhuanglo
Illuminati (2nd Degree)
right here.

OH.........MY..............GOD [message #5547 is a reply to message #5546] Wed, 08 December 2004 09:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
colinhester is currently offline  colinhester
Illuminati (3rd Degree)
One listen - enough said. We shall never speak of this moment again.....Colin

Did anyone look at this site? [message #5550 is a reply to message #5546] Thu, 09 December 2004 10:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Illuminati (3rd Degree)
Bettybowers.com is a riot. Thanks for the link. When I first looked at this, I thought it was legit. Very well done....Colin

Re: Christmas music?!? I got your Christmas music... [message #5551 is a reply to message #5546] Thu, 09 December 2004 16:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wayne Parham is currently online  Wayne Parham
Illuminati (33rd Degree)

If you're not familiar.... [message #5552 is a reply to message #5550] Thu, 09 December 2004 16:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
wunhuanglo is currently offline  wunhuanglo
Illuminati (2nd Degree)
Betty Bowers is a congregant of Landover Baptist Church.

Betty does what she can with her Christian Crack Whore Ministry and other endeavors, but if you want to be saved you want to visit the main Church.

Re: If you're not familiar.... [message #5553 is a reply to message #5552] Thu, 09 December 2004 17:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Illuminati (3rd Degree)
Man, I feel like I might be struck by lightnin' just for a lookin'. This is really good stuff......Colin

Team America [message #5554 is a reply to message #5553] Thu, 09 December 2004 23:35 Go to previous message
Wayne Parham is currently online  Wayne Parham
Illuminati (33rd Degree)
Did you happen to see "Team America"? It has nothing to do with Christmas or Betty Bowers, except maybe the political humor. At first, the movie was so slow going I was sure I'd made a mistake. But after maybe 5 minutes, it gets deliciously irreverent.

The best part is that Trey Parker and Matt Stone are equal opportunity bashers, meaning that pretty much no matter what your views, all are equally insulted. And they have a gift of making it easy to laugh at. America's right gets roasted, the left gets lampooned and outside governments that are hard for America to deal with get blasted pretty good too. I'm dying to tell you the "body parts analogy," but that's a little too close to being a spoiler, so I'll just let you watch and see.

Previous Topic: More Christmas muisc
Next Topic: Finally something good to write about-- Bubba Ho Tep
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Jun 07 11:25:56 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout