Home » xyzzy » Tower » Well; just got done readingFM 34-52 Army Field Manual for Interrogation
Well; just got done readingFM 34-52 Army Field Manual for Interrogation [message #54893] Fri, 16 December 2005 20:33
Manualblock is currently offline  Manualblock
Illuminati (13th Degree)
Many questions; here's one.
How do you properly interrogate a person who is illiterate? They admitt they don't know how. Thats one drawback for today. Many more to come.
Be a big drag if the guy suffered all because he couldn't read or write or speak the language.
One more quickie; the training consists of several hours of official training followed by observation. The PHD in Pshyc I asked said hey they wish they could learn the techniques of deciphering information from emotionally compromised individuals so quickly; they would earn a Nobel for that.
Maybe thats why it doesn't work?
But this doesn't address E-Mans point I know; and he has a valid one.
I haven't got to the 1984 CID document yet. Just offering some drawbacks to the concept of field training interrogators.
BTW; the military addresses interogation of insurgents according to the laws of the Government of the country we are assisting according to the Geneva Convention.

Previous Topic: This Holiday Season; anyone have any good news?
Next Topic: Something To Be Proud Of
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun Jun 23 13:39:46 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout
Prosound Shootout