Home » xyzzy » Tower » Looks Like Fats found his thrill
Looks Like Fats found his thrill [message #54474] Fri, 02 September 2005 06:36 Go to next message
Manualblock is currently offline  Manualblock
Illuminati (13th Degree)
They rescued Fats Domino from the Flood. Good to see the guy is still around.
What should be done about looting?
Is it looting if you only take stuff you need to survive?
If you grab a TV while you are at it is that crossing the line?
If you are carrying only food and water and supplies should you be prosecuted?
Should the Police be forced to make a descision regarding what catagory of spoils you have and how that should impact whether they shoot you or not?
I admitt; this is a tough one.
I say if it's supplies they let you go. But if you are in an electronics boutique; maybe thats too much. But then you make the Police judge and Jury.

I still say our National Gaurd should have been here in force; not the little paltry groups of 10k they use now. That would have solved most of the problem.

Re: Looks Like Fats found his thrill [message #54475 is a reply to message #54474] Fri, 02 September 2005 07:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wayne Parham is currently offline  Wayne Parham
Illuminati (33rd Degree)

That is a tough issue, isn't it? Seems to me that you can't be seen as guilty for procuring things needed for survival, but then again, everyone is competing for the same resources. Who's to say who gets what? I guess that's the universal challenge, no matter how sophisticated the social system. It's just that anarchy is the lowest level, where pretty much anything goes except what doesn't.

Re: Looks Like Fats found his thrill [message #54476 is a reply to message #54475] Fri, 02 September 2005 08:54 Go to previous message
Manualblock is currently offline  Manualblock
Illuminati (13th Degree)
Unless of course your dying in which case it's moot.
The military needs to get some of those,
Bell Helicopter UH 1 Iriqouis AKA Huey; Evac and Supply vertical flying vehicles back from Iraq to help Americans.
Were so concerned and busy about the comfort and safety of Iraqi's right?

Previous Topic: blackhawk helicopters
Next Topic: Gas Prices
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Oct 05 01:12:06 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout