Home » xyzzy » Tower » 60th Anniversary of the end of WWII
60th Anniversary of the end of WWII [message #54400] Sun, 14 August 2005 23:01 Go to next message
Wayne Parham is currently offline  Wayne Parham
Illuminati (33rd Degree)

A thought for all those that have fallen.

Without them we'd be Nazis or Imperial Japs.

Most of them were probably too young to have political interests.

I don't know for sure, but I think the Muslem Nations probably would like nothing better than to rule America, to force us all to be Muslims. So my thoughts go out to the soldiers in Iraq and Afganistan and all other places too.

Re: 60th Anniversary of the end of WWII [message #54402 is a reply to message #54400] Mon, 15 August 2005 02:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Damir is currently offline  Damir
Illuminati (2nd Degree)
Huh, I think that we don`t need WW3, this time against "Moslem Nations". I can see only millions of poor people, politicians, religion "used" by extremists, oil, neverending wars, politics...
Interestingly, there are some states that don`t have terrorist or "Moslem" problems, probably they have different politics...

Re: 60th Anniversary of the end of WWII [message #54403 is a reply to message #54402] Mon, 15 August 2005 03:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
wunhuanglo is currently offline  wunhuanglo
Illuminati (2nd Degree)
I don't think you can expect to bring 150,000 of you closest gun-totin' friends to somebody else's back yard for a little shoot-'em-up and not generate some resentment.

Re: 60th Anniversary of the end of WWII [message #54404 is a reply to message #54403] Mon, 15 August 2005 06:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Manualblock is currently offline  Manualblock
Illuminati (13th Degree)
Amazing; people still think this is about terrorism. The oil I guess just doesn't exist? I geuss the whole oil thing is just a little side trip in our defense of America against the Moslem hordes flowing over the ocean to eradicate our way of life.
Eight years of Bush came from this backasswards thinking.

Re: 60th Anniversary of the end of WWII [message #54414 is a reply to message #54404] Mon, 15 August 2005 11:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Illuminati (33rd Degree)

Here are three articles about Anti-Semitism in the Muslem nations. When a government ties itself to Islam, using the laws of the Koran as laws of the land, it sometimes views non-Muslims as infidels without rights. That pretty much allows them to do whatever they want with impunity. There are lots of other articles about this, some better than others. But the historical facts are pretty clear.

Now I'm not saying that I want a world war, but I am saying that the Muslim Nations have been engaged in a "holy war" long before the American public ever realized it. Even now, we seem to want to be in a sort of denial about it, evidently because it is uncomfortable to think about. It's easier to find reasons why we should be sympathetic, understanding and "neutral." I'm all for those things, and I hope hostilities around the globe will de-escalate and no shots need be fired. But I'm not about to be in denial of the fact that the tensions are still high in several regions, and that there are lots of theocratic governments that use the Koran for their body politic and law. A little tolerance goes a long way, but it damn sure has to be bilateral or it isn't much good.

Re: 60th Anniversary of the end of WWII [message #54415 is a reply to message #54414] Mon, 15 August 2005 12:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Illuminati (13th Degree)
O'Kay; that seems like a reasonable argument; so where does it lead?
I would like to point out that up until recently there were many no Jews allowed facilities in this country. Coming from a state that has more people who are Jewish than Israel I can cite many anti-semitic instances in our country. My point?
Every Religion is exclusionist by definition. Are the Muslims more violent? Compare the numbers of dead on each side is about the only way I could see to come to some conclusion. So we all know which way that wind blows.
There is a case to be made that after WW II the Palestinians were kinda shafted by the Europeans who out of guilt took their land for the Jewish survivors as some kind of recompense for not doing anything to help them during the war when they were being exterminated. Because; hey, they are not Christians anyway.
I am not a good candidate to absolve any organised Religion from the blood on their hands. Its an excuse to slaughter whoever doesn't believe. So tolerance is pretty scarce in all the worlds social clubs.
To address your statement concerning denial; I would ask what is there to deny? Do the muslim nations fight for their Religion and their resources? Yes they do. So who doesn't?

Re: 60th Anniversary of the end of WWII [message #54416 is a reply to message #54415] Mon, 15 August 2005 12:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Illuminati (33rd Degree)

So would you have non-Muslims lay down and take their attacks?

Don't misunderstand, I'm not talking about Muslims or Islam, but rather Muslim Nations, those with governments setup as a theocracy. And I'm with you on the point about other religions that have been guilty of the same thing. I think it's a real bad deal. I think the Vatican has a lot of amends to make. But as long as they aren't making war today, I can let bygones be bygones.

There's the rub. The Muslem Nations are making war today.

Re: 60th Anniversary of the end of WWII [message #54419 is a reply to message #54416] Mon, 15 August 2005 13:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Illuminati (13th Degree)
I would love to agree except I don't see any Muslim regular army in the streets of Manhattan; but I know they see our guys in Baghdad. I just really don't get how the Muslim nations are making war on us. If you refer to the Twin Trade Towers; wasn't that Saudi extremists that did that?
I mean in every country there are extremists that do that sort of stuff; what about Timothy McViegh?

Re: 60th Anniversary of the end of WWII [message #54422 is a reply to message #54419] Mon, 15 August 2005 13:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Illuminati (33rd Degree)

Muslim armies have not been effective, so they appear to have resorted to terrorism instead. I don't think uniformed soldiers are a prerequisite for politically motivated violence.

Re: 60th Anniversary of the end of WWII [message #54426 is a reply to message #54422] Mon, 15 August 2005 13:58 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Damir is currently offline  Damir
Illuminati (2nd Degree)
Israel is 50 years constantly in war with Muslim countries/people, and US politics is their ally. Simple as that, and that`s how most of the Muslims see it.

Previous Topic: Informal poll
Next Topic: Con/Mark/shill
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Jun 26 11:12:54 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout